References in periodicals archive ?
The apparent goal of this type of legislation, says Peter Cannavo, a professor of government at Hamilton College in Clinton, New York, "is to push environmental activism out of the realm of legitimate political discourse." In New York, the legislation would even require that personal information and mug shots of "ecoterrorists" be posted on a state-run Web site for up to three years, as some states now do with convicted sex offenders.
Whether he was an ecoterrorist or just a serial killer with a spiel, he was extremely antisocial.
CHIP IS AN ECOTERRORIST, TO BE PRECISE, and as sane and gentle a man as you would ever hope to have handling sticks of dynamite.
Big Sugar is a wealthy powerful government-sponsored ecoterrorist that pollutes thousands of acres of one of the most remarkable ecosystems on the planet." To a friend about to eat bacon, she observes: "That food bad a face."
Kill off Perpetrators Initially (1972) most of were college entire world humanity students population, to influenced by later narrowed prevent the ecoterrorist to residents destruction ideology of five of and 1960s drug states around nature, then culture Chicago star human race over with a select few Red Army Allegedly Marxist- Specific Faction planned BW revolutionary targets (1980) attacks ideology unknown against West German officials and business leaders Rajneeshee Scheme to Indian Residents of Cult (1984) incapacitate religious the town of voters to cult headed by The Dalles win local a charismatic and Wasco election, guru County, seize Oregon political control of county Minnesota Cause harm Anti-government IRS officials, Patriots to tax protesters; U.S.
Armed with a drill, chainsaw, spray paint, and putty, she might be mistaken for an ecoterrorist running loose at Big Cypress National Preserve.
(293) "Activists Topple Towers, Claim Dangers of AM Radio Waves," CNN.com, September 4, 2009, http://articles.cnn.com/2009-09-04/justice/washington.towers.terrorism_1_elf-radio-station-radio-waves?_s= PM:CRIME; "Officials: No Explosive Devices Found at Scene of Seattle-Area House Fires," Fox News, March 4, 2008, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334875,00.html; Debera Carlton Harrell, Aubrey Cohen, and Paul Shukovsky, "'Street of Dreams' Houses Torched; Eco-Terrorists Suspected," Seattle Post-Intelligencer, March 4, 2008; "Camano Island Mansion Fire Ruled Ecoterrorist Arson," KOMO News.Com, January 20, 2006, http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/4175026.html.
"ecoterrorist" branding also leads to sentences that do not
The story centers on two characters: a mother who has recently lost her husband to an unexpected death, and her teenage daughter, who reacts to the death by becoming an "ecoterrorist" when she puts sugar in the gas tank of equipment used to cut down trees in the forest.
Then there's the native American ecoterrorist Johnny American Horse.
For all I know, the Canadian authorities are now trying that code on every potential ecoterrorist file in their jurisdiction.
In fact, people in the future may look back on this world of ours as the stage for an ongoing ecological morality play, from oil exploration in once-virgin national parks in Alaska to the fiery destruction of ski lodges in Colorado by the clandestine ecoterrorist group Earth First!, with Greenpeace and the Sierra Club caught in the fray.
Legal browser ?
- Economic and Monetary Union
- economic decline
- economic downfall
- economic loss
- economic prosperity
- economic rent
- economic resources
- economic science
- economic theory of law
- economic torts
- economic use
- economical of space
- economically imprudent
- Edelman, Marian Wright
- edge close to
- Edict perpetual
- edictal citation
- Edicts of justinian
Full browser ?
- Ecosystems Interagency Working Group
- Ecosystems Research and Development Bureau
- Ecosystems Research and Development Service
- Ecosystems Research Branch
- Ecosystems Research Division
- Ecosystems, Biological Diversity and Health
- EcoTopia Science Institute