Mentioned in ?
- Academic Freedom
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Appendix to Appellants' Briefs
- Articles of Incorporation
- Bell, Derrick Albert, Jr.
- Brief for Appellants
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for Appellees
- Brougham, Henry Peter
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Centers for Law and Legal Studies
- charitable contribution
References in periodicals archive ?
The proposed commission will hear the grievances of socially and educationally backward classes, a function discharged so far by the National Commission for Scheduled Castes.
During these years gaps in performance between educationally disadvantaged students and their peers widen, potentially leading to ongoing economic and social disadvantage.
Subsequently, the HRD ministry announced the decision to set up 374 such colleges in ' educationally backward districts' -- where the enrolment ratio is lower than the national average of 12.
These can come from areas such as participating or watching sport, succeeding educationally or even through a career?
Despite the mandate issued by the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) Act of 2001 (United States Department of Education [USDOE], 2004), to close the achievement gap, many of America's children are being left behind educationally and will continue to be left behind educationally because the circumstances associated with living in poverty have not been considered.
For 70 years, VFI has been assisting educationally and economically disadvantaged young adults from New York City to gain the skills and tools they need to achieve financial independence through full-time employment.
Introducing the reader to the theoretics and collective knowledge of Jeschke's investigation of the history and worldly understanding of the land and its predetermined value and use, Rethinking Holy Land educationally determines the most favorable and progressive solution for the Holy Lands compromising position.
But because Jacques-Marcoulis understands personally what it takes to thrive educationally under sometimes harsh, inner-city conditions, she makes sure her students know that at the end of the day, there are no excuses for not succeeding.
In 1991 he got an educationally subnormal Dublin girl pregnant.
The younger children are settled in school, have formed good friendships and are doing well educationally.
Ideal for classroom use, holiday celebration, home schooling, or just plain educationally oriented family fun.
The new educationally enhanced DVD, released in association with Hart Sharp Video, ComChoice Corp.
Legal browser ?
- edit out
- editio libri
- educate oneself
- educated guess
- Education Department
- Education Law
- educational clarification
- educational institution
- educational knowledge
- effect a change
- effect a cure
- effect a dissolution
- effect a sale
- effect an agreement
- effect an entrance
- effect by legislation
- effected by choice
Full browser ?
- educational television
- educational television
- Educational Television & Media Association
- Educational Television Facilities Act of 1962
- Educational televsion
- Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency
- Educational Testing Service
- Educational Theatre Association
- Educational Therapy Assistant
- Educational Training Evaluation Assessment and Measurement
- Educational Universal Design
- Educational Uses of Information Technology
- Educational Value-Added Assessment System
- Educational Video Conferencing, Inc.
- Educational Visits Co-ordinator
- Educational Visualization Environment for Graph Algorithms
- Educational Weather Information
- Educational Welfare Officer
- Educational Wildlife Expeditions
- Educational, Welfare And Research Foundation
- Educational-Metropolitan Area Network
- Educationally Less Developed States
- Educationally Related Support Services
- Educationally Related Support Services Aid
- Educationally Sub-Normal
- Educatis Graduate School of Management
- Educator Access to Services in the Electronic Landscape
- Educator Ambassador
- Educator Certification System
- Educator Development/Continuing Education Workshop