References in periodicals archive ?
The Municipality calls on all community members, especially strategic partners in the public and private sector, to engage actively in the educative and charitable initiatives aimed at giving a helping hand to community segments.
Cela dit, le rapprochement entre la pratique de la recherche et celle de Taction educative nous invite a demeurer vigilants par rapport a nombre d'enjeux et de defis qui en decoulent.
Basil Ibrahim Saad, the Director of Buses at the Public Transport Agency of RTA said the campaign included several educative and health care workshops conducted by DHA and Dubai Police, in the presence of several directors and staff members of the RTA as well as external associates.
In keeping with its strategy of maintaining the appearance of cities, the ADM will continue with its inspection and educative campaigns.
Celle-ci a pour consequence l'accroissement des salaires, et, de ce fait, elle stimule le pouvoir d'achat et donc plus d'investissement dans l'education de ses enfants qui devrait aboutir a plus de qualite educative et plus de productivite.
We use all these activities in particular cases and under specific conditions to educate, because any type of influence is not education, but any type of influence can be transformed into an educative influence.
Educative technology and the theoretical emphasis associated with teaching/learning activities during the twentieth century impacted educational practices in these educational organizations.
I then read those who took offence and responded harshly and finally the concluding letter by Thando and must say that it was informative, a joy to read, educative and, an excellent way of redeeming his/her initial thoughts.
Departing from that, we shall argue that the educative aspect, which encompasses the re-inclusive trio, school-work-family, is based, first, on the fact that school offers to the adolescent in conflict with the law (whom may not had the opportunity to benefit from it) the opportunity to interact with individuals his same age group, under the supervision of someone who has (or should have) lightness of spirit to deal with that phase.
D'un simple magazine ayant pour mission la vulgarisation de la sensibilisation geographique de par le monde, "National Geographic" est devenu la plus grande et plus remarquable institution educative sur le plan scientifique.
A l'automne dernier paraissait chez Diversite urbaine--en partenariat avec le Groupe de recherche Immigration, equite et scolarisation (GRIES)--La reussite educative des eleves issus de l'immigration.
SOHAR: Karuna Sohar conducted a seminar on Communicative English and Career Planning recently as part of their initiative towards educative improvement for the students of grades X, XI and XII of Indian School Sohar.
Legal browser ?
- edit out
- editio libri
- educate oneself
- educated guess
- Education Department
- Education Law
- educational clarification
- educational institution
- educational knowledge
- effect a change
- effect a cure
- effect a dissolution
- effect a sale
- effect an agreement
- effect an entrance
- effect by legislation
- effected by choice
Full browser ?
- Educationally Less Developed States
- Educationally Related Support Services
- Educationally Related Support Services Aid
- Educationally Sub-Normal
- Educatis Graduate School of Management
- Educator Access to Services in the Electronic Landscape
- Educator Ambassador
- Educator Certification System
- Educator Development/Continuing Education Workshop
- Educator Licensure and Recruitment
- Educator of the Day
- Educator Preparation Academic Advisory Committee
- Educator Preparation Improvement Initiative
- Educator Preparation Institute
- Educator Preparation Program
- Educator Resource Center Network
- Educator's Travel Resource
- Educators and Community Helping Hispanics Onward
- Educators for Mumia Abu Jamal
- Educators for Peace
- Educators for Reproductive Freedom
- Educators for Sensible Drug Policy
- Educators for Social and Economic Development
- Educators for Social Responsibility