Mentioned in ?
- Academic Freedom
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Ames, James Barr
- Appendix to Appellants' Briefs
- Board of Pardons
- Bond, Horace Julian
- Briggs, Herbert Whittaker
- Burlamaqui, Jean Jacques
- Carrington Report
- Chafee, Zechariah, Jr.
- Cohen, Morris Raphael
- Cooley, Thomas McIntyre
- corporal punishment
- Cushing, Luther Stearns
- disability discrimination
- Dix, Dorothea Lynde
- Douglas, William Orville
- Education Department
References in periodicals archive ?
With an eye to the important work of educator Parker Palmer, critical interfaith education would ground community building in communal, or collaborative, methods of learning.
Macklin, a former Arthur Andersen partner, took an 80 percent pay cut to become an educator 22 years ago.
Offer a program based on films and discussion, or invite a qualified Humane Educator to speak.
The responsibility of each health educator is to aspire to the highest possible standards of conduct and to encourage the ethical behavior of all those with whom they work.
However, an informed educator can identify behavioral indicators of a child with profoundly low self-esteem and negative self-image by observing the child's behavior.
It's been met with enthusiasm across the educator community and the dedicated support for cyber education through CEI from industry and government has been remarkable," added Fedde.
The assumption that a good teacher will become a good teacher educator is prevalent in the field but has not been systematically examined.
Part I: Foundations for Teacher Educator Standards has three chapters that discuss the history of teacher education, the definition of a teacher educator and how the Association of Teacher Education (ATE) standards are being conceptualized, developed and tested.
ABSTRACT The National League for Nursing Core Competencies of Nurse Educators with Task Statements provide a comprehensive framework for preparing new nurse educators, implementing the nurse educator role, evaluating nurse educator practice, and advancing faculty scholarship and lifelong professional development.
For women at risk for breast cancer, for example, a health educator might consider a program on self-exams; for college students, he or she might decide to teach a class on the hazards of binge drinking.
Intervention for individual students and quality education for identified gifted, at-risk, and underidentified gifted and at-risk students begins with one educator and one child at a time.
This line of thought is based on the premise that an effective educator is an individual whose teaching is guided by research and who is capable of articulating the topical developments in their discipline.
Legal browser ?
- edit out
- editio libri
- educate oneself
- educated guess
- Education Department
- Education Law
- educational clarification
- educational institution
- educational knowledge
- effect a change
- effect a cure
- effect a dissolution
- effect a sale
- effect an agreement
- effect an entrance
- effect by legislation
- effected by choice
Full browser ?
- Educationally Less Developed States
- Educationally Related Support Services
- Educationally Related Support Services Aid
- Educationally Sub-Normal
- Educatis Graduate School of Management
- Educator Access to Services in the Electronic Landscape
- Educator Ambassador
- Educator Certification System
- Educator Development/Continuing Education Workshop
- Educator Licensure and Recruitment
- Educator of the Day
- Educator Preparation Academic Advisory Committee
- Educator Preparation Improvement Initiative
- Educator Preparation Institute
- Educator Preparation Program
- Educator Resource Center Network
- Educator's Travel Resource
- Educators and Community Helping Hispanics Onward
- Educators for Mumia Abu Jamal
- Educators for Peace
- Educators for Reproductive Freedom
- Educators for Sensible Drug Policy
- Educators for Social and Economic Development
- Educators for Social Responsibility
- Educators for Socially Responsible Apparel Business
- Educators Leadership Development Institute
- Educators Mutual Insurance Association
- Educators of Business and Information Technology
- Educators of Library Media Specialists Section
- Educators Publishing Service