Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Mr Elmore said the decision not to electrify tracks between the two cities comes as a "total kick in the teeth" after the UK government's commitment to the Crossrail 2 project in South England.
In October 2012, Russia helped Iran to electrify Tabriz-Azarshahr railway with a length of about 46 kilometers and five stations.
Customers who purchase Motorola Electrify 2 or Defy XT will not only enjoy a new cutting-edge Android-powered smartphone, but will also get the best customer experience," said Edward Perez, vice president of sales and marketing operations for U.
Electrify America will fund this initiative as part of its USD2bn investment in charging infrastructure across the United States.
The project, which will start early next year, requires to electrify the Martina Franca - Lecce - Gagliano del Capo line and the branch from Maglie to Otranto.
The project, after completion, would electrify Hushay, Khanay, Kanday, and Talis villages, he said.
It is hoped journey times between Lime Street station and Wigan and Blackpool North will be reduced under plans to electrify major rail routes and carry out improvements to track and signalling on the lines.
If the funding is secured for further electrification, Network Rail has identified the busiest 3,000 miles to electrify as a priority.
PLANS to electrify the rail link between Wirral and North Wales have gained the financial support of the Welsh Assembly.
The Powerlines Group has won a contract to electrify the 120-year-old Kaiserstuhl line in Germany, from state-owned operating company SWEG.
I GATHER there is a plan to electrify the railway lines to the Valleys.
Legal browser ?
- Electa una via
- elected representative
- Electio semel facta
- Election Campaign Financing
- election contest
- Election of a devise or legacy
- Election of actions
- Election of Remedies
- election under the will
- Electiones fiant rite et libere sine interruptione aliqua
- elective preference
- elective privilege
- elective share
- Electoral College
- Electors of president
- electronic communications
- electronic conveyancing
- electronic crime
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- electronic mail
- electronic rights
- Electronic Surveillance
- electronic tagging
- electrostatic deposition analysis
- eleemosynary corporation
- elegance of manners
- elementary detail
- elementary unit
Full browser ?
- Electrification and Controls Manufacturers Association
- Electrification and Plant
- electrification ice nucleus
- Électrification Industrielle de l'Est
- Electrification of Agriculture, Institute for the
- Electrification of Railroads
- Electrification of the Atmosphere
- Electrified Bone-Bladed Claymore
- Electrified fence
- Electrified Hardware Consultant
- Electro (disambiguation)
- Electro (disambiguation)
- Electro - Optics
- Electro - Technical Council of Ireland
- Electro Acoustic Ensemble
- Electro Acoustic Revue
- Électro Acoustique et Vidéo
- Electro boogie