Mentioned in ?
- Barr, William Pelham
- Breach of Warranty
- Brief for Petitioner
- car seized in arrest
- disability discrimination
- Dropped laptop off at Best Buy for repairs, they can't find it now
- electronic tagging
- general principles
- Problems with vehicle tags
- product liability
References in periodicals archive ?
From their digital boarding card, they transfer the data from their smartphone via Bluetooth to their luggage equipped with an electronic tag with just one click.
A product of German manufacturer RIMOWA, this new suitcase with an electronic tag allows passengers to check in from home or while on the road simply by using a mobile app.
Yesterday, Sheriff Alan MacKenzie ordered Wright to wear an electronic tag for six months and stay at home between 7pm and 7am.
Not requiring a traditional paper tag to be printed and attached, customers can then save precious time by having their electronic tag quickly scanned at the bag drop, going straight through security to relax before catching their flight.
A patent is pending on the electronic tags, which have been specially developed by the airline in partnership with Densitron Displays, and Designworks Windsor.
While the bench retired, Mr Kazi, tried to explain to Miss Vasey that even if the bench agreed to her request it was extremely unlikely that security company G4S would remove her electronic tag affixed around her ankle.
Over half of criminals made to wear electronic tags on their ankles flout the terms of their curfew conditions, a review has found.
An electronic tag can include the grounds of a home but Downey's did not.
A source revealed after the verdict that Edwards was subject to an electronic tag after being released early from a Detention and Training Order.
MR Mac got his owners in a flap when he was stolen - so they fitted an electronic tag to keep track of him.
The mandatory use of electronic tags came into effect on 1 January this year, with lambs and kids born in Victoria on or after this date requiring an electronic tag before leaving the property of birth.
Prosecutor Conor Maguire said: "It Electronic tag ame ic tag d from the subsequently became clear the electronic tag had been removed from the applicant's ankle.
Legal browser ?
- Election of Remedies
- election under the will
- Electiones fiant rite et libere sine interruptione aliqua
- elective preference
- elective privilege
- elective share
- Electoral College
- Electors of president
- electronic communications
- electronic conveyancing
- electronic crime
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- electronic mail
- electronic rights
- Electronic Surveillance
- electronic tag
- electronic tagging
- electrostatic deposition analysis
- eleemosynary corporation
- elegance of manners
- elementary detail
- elementary unit
- elevated place
- elevated rank
- elevation in rank
Full browser ?
- Electronic Systems Design Promotion of Best Practice
- Electronic Systems Division
- Electronic Systems Group
- Electronic Systems Laboratory
- Electronic Systems of Safety and Information Interchanging
- Electronic Systems Operating Manual
- Electronic Systems Package
- Electronic Systems Personnel
- Electronic Systems Precision Orbit Determination
- Electronic Systems Protection
- Electronic Systems Reliability
- Electronic Systems Review
- Electronic Systems Security Analyst
- Electronic Systems Security Assessment
- Electronic Systems Security Assessment Central - Pacific
- Electronic Systems Software Solutions, Inc.
- Electronic Systems Technician
- Electronic Systems Technologies
- Electronic Systems Test Department
- Electronic Systems Test Laboratory
- Electronic Systems Test Set
- Electronic Systems Test Set Group
- Electronic Systems Test Workshop
- Electronic Systems USA
- Electronic Systems Wing
- Electronic Table of Contents
- electronic tablet
- electronic tabulating machine
- electronic tachometer
- Electronic Tactical Action Report
- electronic tag
- Electronic tagging
- Electronic Takeoff and Landing Data
- Electronic Tandem Network
- Electronic Tandem Switching
- Electronic Tandem Switching Administration Channel Interface
- Electronic Target Acquisition
- Electronic Target Folder
- Electronic Target Range
- Electronic Tariff Filing System
- Electronic Tax Administration
- Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee
- Electronic Tax Information & Data Exchange System
- Electronic Tax Law Assistance
- Electronic Tax Preparer
- Electronic Tax Register
- Electronic Teaching Assistance Program
- Electronic Teaching Portfolio Web Site
- Electronic Technical Manual
- Electronic Technical Manual Deficiency Evaluation Report
- Electronic Technical Manual Interface
- Electronic Technical Manuals - Interface
- Electronic Technical Order Viewer
- Electronic Technical Publishing System
- Electronic Technical Reference Manual
- Electronic Technical Services
- Electronic Technical Suitability Test
- Electronic Technican
- Electronic Technician's Mate
- Electronic Technician's Mate, Ship Repair
- Electronic Technologies Group