embassy


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
References in periodicals archive ?
The Thai national is married to one of the six Filipinos, the embassy said.
Gonsalves will lead a delegation to Taiwan in August, when his country will officially establish its embassy in Taiwan, reported CNA.
Sources said the US Embassy imports hundreds of vehicles every year and out of which several are taken back by the US diplomats following completion of diplomatic missions while some vehicles are sold out in Pakistan with permission of foreign ministry.
Of this sum, 25 percent of the money will go to the Old City borough and the remaining 75 percent to the city coffers, the SITA newswire reported.The city lost moneyMoreover, the embassy will have the option of extending the agreement by a further three years, but only if it submits a valid construction permit to build a new location for the embassy at least two months before the rental expires.
US Embassy rejects reports that the firing range was being constructed inside its compound
During this period, applicants with ordinary passports can submit their applications to the Visa Center or the Chinese Embassy. If you apply for the Chinese visa at the Visa Center, you need to go to the Visa Center's website, fill in the application form and make an appointment.
Diplomats, officials can submit applications directly in the embassy
'By this rejoinder, the Embassy would like to correct the information in the article, which stated that the victim of the robbery was Mr.
In fact, the spokesperson said the US Embassy responded to multiple requests from the Government of Pakistan and, with the approval of the Ministry of the Interior and other relevant Pakistani government agencies, agreed to fund the complete refurbishment of an existing firing range for the ICT Police.
Germany topped the list of Schengen countries whose embassy collected most uniform visa applications in 2017.
Signatures are required in designated place before submission to the BLS International Services LLC, Oman or its collection centres as per the list given in Indian Embassy and BLS International website.
His Highness Kuwait's Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah opens new embassy building in Jordan AMMAN, Feb 11 (KUNA) -- His Highness Kuwait's Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah inaugurated a new Kuwaiti embassy building in Jordan on Monday, in presence of Jordanian Prime Minister Omar Razzaz.