Mentioned in ?
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Civil Rights Movement
- Du Bois, William Edward Burghardt
- Education Law
- Jackson, Jesse Louis, Sr.
- Labor Law
- legal right
- National Urban League
- preliminary statement
- restorative justice
- Senior Citizens
References in periodicals archive ?
The concept of empowerment has different meanings in different contexts (Zimmerman, 1990).
Thus, based on the preceding discussion, we believed that centralization would influence the meaning, competence, self-determination, and impact dimensions of employees' psychological empowerment and we proposed the following hypothesis:
The sections of this paper are distributed as follows: the next section considers a background to the study that discusses women empowerment and stylized facts in Nigeria.
Apart from the important role of women in food production and quality of consumption, the need to study the impact of empowerment across gender and on dietary intake is motivated by the following stylized facts.
Empowerment theory is rooted in the educational theories of Paulo Freire.
For the purposes of this study, the authors focused on how school counselors promote the personal empowerment of Chicana/o and Latina/o High School Students.
We chose women from rural areas for this study as scholars are of the view that studies relating to empowerment should focus on those areas where fewer choices exist for individuals in lives (Kabeer, 2005).
Women are now gaining structural empowerment through government actions and policies.
The term empowerment began to be used among feminists working in South Asian community groups and NGOs in the mid-1970s.
Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund (CFE Fund) supports municipal efforts to improve the financial stability of households by leveraging opportunities unique to local government.
Huxtable (1995) defines empowerment as the art of giving authority to employees of an organization to settle and control matters affecting their daily activities at work, as well as share and distribute power.
El papel de los aspectos organizacionales y del contexto sobre el empowerment experimentado por los trabajadores es uno de los temas de investigacion mas relevantes en la actualidad, asi como el desarrollo de herramientas y definiciones operativas sobre el concepto.
Legal browser ?
- Employer deductions, legal issues
- Employer is taking money of out pay check, lowered pay rate
- employer of legal advice
- Employer paid cash, threat to sue for overpayment
- Employer requests psych eval
- Employer seeking fees back
- employer work stoppage
- employers' association
- employer's liability
- Employers' Liability Acts
- Employment Appeal Tribunal
- Employment at Will
- employment discrimination
- employment fee
- Employment Law
- employment of capital
- employment of force
- employment tribunals
- empower to act for another
- empty of
- empty out
- empty show
- empty talk
- empty words
- emu parade
- en attendant
- en banc
- en bloc
- En demeure
- en masse
Full browser ?
- Empowered Procurement Wing
- Empowered Queers United for Absolute Liberation
- Empowered Software Solutions
- empowered somebody to
- empowered someone to
- empowered them to
- empowered to
- empowered us to
- Empowered Women of Faith & Purpose
- Empowered Work Team
- empowered you to
- Empowering and Strengthening Ohio's People
- Empowering Communities to Transcend Adversity
- Empowering Kingdom Growth
- Empowering Life Church International
- Empowering Nonprofits in Technology
- Empowering Orphans through Art
- Empowering Positive Youth
- Empowering Spirits Foundation
- Empowering Widows in Development
- Empowering Women of Burma
- Empowering Women of Color Conference
- Empowerment Alliance of Southwest Florida
- Empowerment and Action Research Center
- Empowerment and Action Research Centre
- Empowerment and Rights Institute
- Empowerment Center of Greater Cleveland
- Empowerment Centers of America, Inc.
- Empowerment Contracting Program
- Empowerment for African Sustainable Development
- Empowerment for All
- Empowerment for Healthy Minds
- Empowerment Recovery Model
- Empowerment Society of the United States of America
- Empowerment Through Energy Fund
- Empowerment through Technology and Education
- Empowerment Zone
- Empowerment Zone and Renewal Community Employment
- Empowerment Zone Asset
- Empowerment Zone Coalition
- Empowerment Zone Development Corporation
- Empowerment Zone Employment Credit
- Empowerment Zone Governance Board
- Empowerment Zones and Enterprise Communities