Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The agent also stated that, under the taxpayer's cost pool allocation system, certain plant and engineering employees have to report their time to the specific projects and/or codes they are working on (referred to as "time-reporting" employees).
Two years ago, rotations--the core of NAVSEA's Systems Engineering Development Program--were cited as the most valuable aspect of the program by 60 percent of the engineers surveyed.
They generally believe an engineering program consists of five years of college with a difficult course load.
The inaugural course offered this year is in three-dimensional computer-aided design, but it will also provide an overview of engineering activities and an introduction to career opportunities.
3) The Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, published by the American Society of Civil Engineers, reprinted The New Yorker article in full during 1997 and editorialized "LeMessurier's exemplary behavior--encompassing honesty, courage, adherence to ethics, and social responsibility--during the ordeal remains a testimony to the ideal meaning of the word, 'professional.
A greater reliance on suppliers to manage the remaining engineering projects
Meanwhile, the report states that from 1995-96 to 1999-2000 computer engineering experienced a growth of 89 percent in enrolment.
Our metalcasting degree is as good as an engineering degree.
The Defense Contract Management Agency's systems engineering revitalization efforts include creating a customer-focused, performance-based organization that encourages creativity and uses customer-driven measures; and providing product assurance services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
According to Monti, CAM-produced engineering and financial reports assist companies in determining how they can preserve and enhance the value of their capital asset portfolio.
Legal browser ?
- engage in conflict with
- engage in conversation
- engage in hostilities
- engage in solemn manner
- engage premises for a designated period
- engage solemnly
- engage the attention
- engage the mind
- engage the thoughts
- engage to give
- engage with
- engaged in business
- engaged in traffic
- engager of services
- engaging fee
- engaging in bigamy
- engaging in unlawful marriage
- Engel v. Vitale
- English Bill of Rights
- English Heritage
- English Law
- English-Only Laws
- engross the mind
- engross the thoughts
- Engrossed Bill
- enhance the degree of
Full browser ?
- Engineered Products Group Pty Ltd
- Engineered Products, Inc.
- Engineered Refueling Overhaul
- Engineered Rock Placement Area
- Engineered Safeguard System
- Engineered Safeguards
- Engineered Safety Feature
- Engineered Safety Feature System
- Engineered Safety Features Actuation System
- Engineered Sharps Injury Protection
- Engineered Solutions Group
- Engineered Solutions, Inc.
- Engineered Support Systems Inc.
- Engineered Surface Finishes
- Engineered Time Standard
- Engineered Tissue Construct
- Engineered Tissue Growth
- Engineered Tissue Mechanics Laboratory
- Engineered Waste Management Plan
- Engineered wood
- Engineered Wood Association
- Engineered Wood Journal
- Engineered Wood Products
- Engineered Wood Products Association
- Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia
- Engineered Wood Research Foundation
- Engineered Wood Siding and Trim
- Engineered Wood Systems
- Engineered Wood Technology Association
- Engineered/Engineering Performance Standard
- Engineering & Computer Simulations, Inc
- Engineering & Construction
- Engineering & Development
- Engineering & General Contractors Association
- Engineering & Installation
- Engineering & Installation Center
- Engineering & Installation Division
- Engineering & Manufacturing Development
- Engineering & Operations Training
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
- Engineering & Scientific
- Engineering & Services Information Management System
- Engineering & Technical Assessment Group
- Engineering & Utility Contractors Association
- Engineering + Internet
- Engineering Academic Programs Office
- Engineering Academy Initiative for Alabama
- Engineering Academy of Japan Inc.
- Engineering Academy of Southern New England
- Engineering Academy of the Czech Republic
- Engineering Accreditation Board
- Engineering Accreditation Commission
- Engineering Action Request
- Engineering Activities Review Board
- Engineering Administration System
- Engineering Advanced Material Request
- Engineering Advancement Association of Japan
- Engineering Advisory Board
- Engineering Aide
- Engineering Aide First Class