References in periodicals archive ?
Enterprisers represent a mediated market in which the company is an arbitrator between the individual and the buyer.
Smart TV provides a market opportunity that various enterprisers participate, who are not inherent financial sources of existing broadcasting enterpriser 25.
An economic operator is required to register with the government, (39) while an enterpriser must file a declaration.
The second type is the enterpriser (E) who's a bottom-line, results-oriented personality.
Prosecutor r Kate Wilkini -son said: "ThisT isacase about the money-making enterpriser or conspiracr y c these defendants had toget a drug called khat from r the UK to the USA, for it to be sold there or n the blackc marker t.
More than 50 special vehicles have been dispatched to assist road repair teams by the territorial road repairs enterpriser Priavtodor.
Previous Calls for a Government Use Test: Enterpriser vs.
El trabajo clasico sobre el espiritu empresarial militar de Fritz Redlich, German Military Enterpriser and his Work Force, nos proporciona un ejemplo valioso del problema historiografico y de lo que podriamos llamar <<el pensamiento clasico>>.
Since May 1, he has led the day-to-day running of the airport He said "I am proud to be taking on the responsibility of running such an innovative and successful enterpriser Mr Al Harnmacli was chairman of the organising committee of the Abu Dhabi Air Expo, which attracted 105 exhibitors and more than 10,000 visitors in March.
Engineered to be simple and quick to install, the GSAdelivers a Google-like experience to the enterpriser.
By the time he arrived aboard Enterpriser his skill had greatly improved.
Another favorite American enterpriser of mine is Ted Turner.
Legal browser ?
- enter competition
- enter hostilely
- enter into
- enter into a contract
- enter into a contractual obligation
- enter into a league
- enter into an account
- enter into collision
- enter into conflict with
- enter into detail
- enter into partnership with
- enter on a list
- enter on a record
- enter on a register
- enter the mind
- enter the picture
- enter those names designated as jurors
- enter uninvited
- enter unlawfully
- enter upon
- enter upon the domain of another
- enter wrongfully
- Entered into agreement with friend, friend terminated it
- Entering house while contract under sale
- entertain doubts
- entertain suspicions
- entertaining suspicion
- Entertainment Law
- Entia pars
- entire amount
- entire number
- entire quantity
- entirely defensible
Full browser ?
- Enterprise-Corporate Information Management
- Enterprise-Hub Architecture
- Enterprise-Level Transition Broker
- Enterprise-Level Visibility
- Enterprise-Ozark Community College
- Enterprise-The Business Credit Union
- Enterprise-Value-to-Sales Ratio
- Enterprise-Value-to-Sales Ratios
- enterprise-wide arrangement
- Enterprise-Wide Change
- Enterprise-Wide Contractor Manpower Reporting Application
- Enterprise-Wide Data Model
- Enterprise-Wide Electronic Data Capture
- Enterprise-Wide Identifier
- Enterprise-Wide Information System
- Enterprise-Wide Information Technology Architecture
- Enterprise-wide Local Area Network
- Enterprise-Wide Logistics
- Enterprise-Wide Optimization
- Enterprise-Wide Referral and Authorization System
- Enterprise-Wide Resource Management
- Enterprise-Wide Risk Management
- Enterprise-Wide Scheduling & Registration
- Enterprise-Wide Scheduling and Registration
- Enterprise-Wide Solutions Steering Group
- Enterprise-Wide Systems Engineering
- Enterprise-Wide Technical Architecture
- Enterprise/Community Zones
- Enterprises Communication and Resource Planning
- Enterprising Competence-Europe Union
- Enterprising Dedicated Dynamic Youth
- Enterprising Global Citizenship
- Enterprising Non-Profits
- Enterprising Service Solutions Company
- Enterprising Travel Agents Association
- Enterprising Young Professionals Network