Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
n ily e man m An Envisage spokesman said the Speedback is: "The first of many dream cars from the Envisage Group to be built in Coventry."
Envisage Group Managing Director, Chris Lee said: "It will enable the business to compete worldwide in the production of a variety of sophisticated models which are essential part of the modern car design process.
Les projets agro-industriels envisages fourniront 100 000 emplois.
No inspection is planned and clerk of the course Keith Ottesen envisages no problems at this stage, but the ground will be heavy.
Cyprus Finance Minister Charilaos Stavrakis presented the Stability Programme to the press on Wednesday, which envisages to curtail budget deficit from 6.1% of GDP in 2010 to 2.5% by 2013.
Both envisage two possible ways of beginning to remedy the global imbalances: either the United States unilaterally pressures and demands that its trading partners adopt pro-growth, market-based, anti-protectionist domestic economic policies, or the United States and its trading partners work jointly, with help from the reformed IMF, to promote these same policies.
With a far greater understanding of the HIV cell entry process, we can now envisage HIV entry inhibitors as whole new classes of drugs for the future.
Jesus is not primarily an interpreter of the Law, and Luke does not envisage Christian scribes; but Jesus does emphasize proper attitudes as the way to meet legal obligation.
The proposed amendments envisage the creation of a National Security Council to serve as a consultation forum on strategic matters and seek an increase in the number of seats in the national and provincial assemblies with shortened terms, from five to four years.
'Obviously what you can envisage living on yourself is determined by the background, the career and the income you have had,' said the former director-general of the CBI.
Asked in a recorded interview for GMTV whether he could ever envisage living on the wage Mr Adair, 46, said: "No I couldn't.
Adair Turner said he ``couldn't possibly envisage'' surviving on the hourly rate of pounds 4.10, which will rise to pounds 4.20 in October.
Legal browser ?
- envenomed tongue
- environing influence
- environmental conditions
- environmental conservation
- environmental impact assessment
- environmental impact report
- environmental law
- environmental policy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- environmental science
- environmental studies
- eodem tempore
Full browser ?
- Environnement Matériels Objectifs
- Environnement Naturel, Architectural et Construit
- Environnement Numérique Appliquée à la Pédagogie
- Environnement Numérique de Travail
- Environnement Professionnel Horlogerie Joaillerie
- Environnement Qualité Sécurité
- Environnement Risques Santé
- Environnement Sécurité Pyrotechnie
- Environnement Valorisation Négoce
- Environnement, Développement Durable et Énergie
- Environnement, Développement Durable, Aménagement
- Environnement, Hygiène et Sécurité
- Environnement, Sols, Eaux, Biodiversité
- Environnements Continentaux et Hydrosciences
- Environnements d'Apprentissage pour les Communautés de Pratique
- Environnements Informatiques pour l'Apprentissage Humain
- Environnements Sécurisés des Utilisateurs
- Environnements Sédimentaires et Volcaniques
- Enviroplan Services Limited
- Envirosafe Services of Idaho, Inc.
- Envirosafe Services of Ohio Inc.
- EnviroSolutions, Inc.
- EnviroStar, Inc.
- Envirosystems Supply, Inc
- envisage (someone or something) as
- envisage (someone or something) as (something)
- envisage as
- envisage her as
- envisage him as
- envisage me as
- envisage one as
- envisage them as
- envisage us as
- envisage you as
- Envisat and Sea Ice
- Envisat Stratospheric Aircraft and Balloon Campaign
- envision (someone or something) as (someone or something else)