Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
As part of a strategic partnership, Envisage and Noble Environmental Technologies will work with public and private partners to establish up to ten additional manufacturing facilities.
n ily e man m An Envisage spokesman said the Speedback is: "The first of many dream cars from the Envisage Group to be built in Coventry.
Envisage Group Managing Director, Chris Lee said: "It will enable the business to compete worldwide in the production of a variety of sophisticated models which are essential part of the modern car design process.
Les projets agro-industriels envisages fourniront 100 000 emplois.
No inspection is planned and clerk of the course Keith Ottesen envisages no problems at this stage, but the ground will be heavy.
Both envisage two possible ways of beginning to remedy the global imbalances: either the United States unilaterally pressures and demands that its trading partners adopt pro-growth, market-based, anti-protectionist domestic economic policies, or the United States and its trading partners work jointly, with help from the reformed IMF, to promote these same policies.
With a far greater understanding of the HIV cell entry process, we can now envisage HIV entry inhibitors as whole new classes of drugs for the future.
The proposed amendments envisage the creation of a National Security Council to serve as a consultation forum on strategic matters and seek an increase in the number of seats in the national and provincial assemblies with shortened terms, from five to four years.
Mr Turner, former director general of the CBI, said: ``Obviously that partly reflects that what you can envisage living on yourself is determined by the background that you have had and the career you have had and the income you have had.
Asked in a recorded interview for GMTV whether he could ever envisage living on the wage Mr Adair, 46, said: "No I couldn't.
Obviously what you can envisage living on yourself is determined by the background, the career and the income you have had,' said the former director-general of the CBI.
Notwithstanding the deficiencies of the test methods, it is difficult to envisage how a hole of ten microns or less in diameter could occur in a condom.
Legal browser ?
- envenomed tongue
- environing influence
- environmental conditions
- environmental conservation
- environmental impact assessment
- environmental impact report
- environmental law
- environmental policy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- environmental science
- environmental studies
- eodem tempore
Full browser ?
- Environments and Ecosystem Dynamics of the Eurasian Neogene
- Environments and Tools for Parallel Scientific Computing
- Environments for Living
- Environments for Living
- Environnement d'Apprentissage Multimédia
- Environnement et Développement du Tiers-Monde
- Environnement et Développement en Afrique
- Environnement Jeunesse
- Environnement Naturel, Architectural et Construit
- Environnement Professionnel Horlogerie Joaillerie
- Environnements d'Apprentissage pour les Communautés de Pratique
- Environnements Informatiques pour l'Apprentissage Humain
- Enviroplan Services Limited
- Envirosafe Services of Idaho, Inc.
- Envirosafe Services of Ohio Inc.
- EnviroSolutions, Inc.
- EnviroStar, Inc.
- Envirosystems Supply, Inc
- envisage (someone or something) as
- envisage as
- envisage her as
- envisage him as
- envisage me as
- envisage one as
- envisage them as
- envisage us as
- envisage you as
- Envisat and Sea Ice
- Envisat Stratospheric Aircraft and Balloon Campaign
- envision (someone or something) as (someone or something else)
- envision as