Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
sub ITT 2 - Lot Eleven (11): Each product line will be treated as an individual Lot and will be awarded as a multi supplier un-ranked Framework, with an envisaged maximum of 6 suppliers awarded per line.
It is envisaged that AutoVue, when integrated into Valeo's complete range of environmental detection systems, will improve certain vehicle functions such as lighting and windscreen cleaning management, rain and dirt sensing as well as obstacle detection, through this unique blend of technologies conceived through a diverse industry partnership.
Contract notice: Actions envisaged include substantially the manholes with equipment, duct work and the production of soil filters.
Forward looking statements, by their nature, carry associated risks, especially risks concerning the possibility that some or all events envisaged in such statements will not materialize in the future.
Since Bosnia and Herzegovina is at a standstill in the European integration process, the European Commission could not justify providing the full amount of previously envisaged pre-accession aid to the country.
Forward-looking statements, by their nature, carry associated risks, especially risks concerning the possibility that some or all events envisaged in such statements will not materialize in the future.
The envisaged duration of the programme is four years.
The project is envisaged to be executed near the mines owned by NMDC in the Chhattisgarh State.
Forward looking statements, by their very nature, carry associated risks, especially risks concerning the possibility that some or all events envisaged in such statements will not materialize in the future.
00 Mt in 2012-13 and has envisaged to produce 615 Mt in the terminal year of XII Plan (2016-17).
It is envisaged that these will give customers looking for specific products or services access to a complete set of offerings from a variety of complementary suppliers in that industry.
This equipment is envisaged to be operated at a ~Secret~ Level and as such the successful company must be willing to, if not already held, obtain List X Accreditation prior to Contract Award.
Legal browser ?
- envenomed tongue
- environing influence
- environmental conditions
- environmental conservation
- environmental impact assessment
- environmental impact report
- environmental law
- environmental policy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- environmental science
- environmental studies
- eodem tempore
Full browser ?
- Environnement et Développement en Afrique
- Environnement Jeunesse
- Environnement Naturel, Architectural et Construit
- Environnement Professionnel Horlogerie Joaillerie
- Environnements d'Apprentissage pour les Communautés de Pratique
- Environnements Informatiques pour l'Apprentissage Humain
- Enviroplan Services Limited
- Envirosafe Services of Idaho, Inc.
- Envirosafe Services of Ohio Inc.
- EnviroSolutions, Inc.
- EnviroStar, Inc.
- Envirosystems Supply, Inc
- envisage (someone or something) as
- envisage as
- envisage her as
- envisage him as
- envisage me as
- envisage one as
- envisage them as
- envisage us as
- envisage you as
- Envisat and Sea Ice
- Envisat Stratospheric Aircraft and Balloon Campaign
- envision (someone or something) as (someone or something else)
- envision as
- envision as else
- envision as else to imagine or fantasize as
- envision her as
- envision him as
- Envision Human Capital Advisory Services Limited
- envision it as
- envision me as
- envision one as
- Envision Schools Project Exchange
- Envision Sustainability Tools Inc.
- envision them as
- envision us as