Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
New Delhi [India] Feb 1 ( ANI ): India has joined the Ashgabat agreement which envisages setting up of an international transport and transit corridor between Iran, Oman, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
According to Deputy PM and Finance Minister Zoran Stavreski, the 2014 budget is by 7% higher than the one of 2013 and it is different with that it envisages 20% more funds for capital investments.
The Turkmen budget also envisages the progressive development of agricultural, transport, telecommunications, textile and food spheres.
The report envisages cars switching to automatic driving mode just before joining an expressway and being guided to their planned exit.
According to a Times of India report, the new architecture envisages an inter-linked set of bodies in departments such as NTRO, defence and home ministries.
Iraq has launched a new energy strategy that envisages the country's crude oil production to almost triple to 9mn bpd in 2020.
Compared to last winters expectations, the European Commission has recently lowered its expectations on Croatia even further and now envisages 1% GDP drop this year with only slight 0.
Les projets agro-industriels envisages fourniront 100 000 emplois.
Those who are to dare to manipulate, prevent or falsify the local elections could get sentenced from one to ten years in prison, after the changes made in 2008, when many irregularities and manipulations were detected, the Electoral Code now envisages rigorous punishments for all participants in the election process, starting from citizens to the members of the election organs.
As previously reported, the budget plan envisages spending of 12.
Not all are fully costed out, but Saudi Arabia's 9th Development Plan covering 2010-14 envisages spending of USD 385 bln.
India's Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission envisages the installation of 20,000 MW of solar power by 2022 in three phases.
Legal browser ?
- envenomed tongue
- environing influence
- environmental conditions
- environmental conservation
- environmental impact assessment
- environmental impact report
- environmental law
- environmental policy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- environmental science
- environmental studies
- eodem tempore
Full browser ?
- Enviroplan Services Limited
- Envirosafe Services of Idaho, Inc.
- Envirosafe Services of Ohio Inc.
- EnviroSolutions, Inc.
- EnviroStar, Inc.
- Envirosystems Supply, Inc
- envisage (someone or something) as
- envisage (someone or something) as (something)
- envisage as
- envisage her as
- envisage him as
- envisage me as
- envisage one as
- envisage them as
- envisage us as
- envisage you as
- Envisat and Sea Ice
- Envisat Stratospheric Aircraft and Balloon Campaign
- envision (someone or something) as (someone or something else)
- envision as
- envision as else
- envision as else to imagine or fantasize as
- envision her as
- envision him as
- Envision Human Capital Advisory Services Limited
- envision it as
- envision me as
- envision one as
- Envision Schools Project Exchange
- Envision Sustainability Tools Inc.
- envision them as
- envision us as
- Envision Visual LANSA Accelerator
- envision you as