Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The project also envisages the construction of highway bridge through Grand Gissar Canal.
The new budget envisages total development outlay of 1,863 billion rupees for the next fiscal year.
The changes also envisage new rates of state duties for issuing these documents.
He said the strategy also envisages honouring of our responsibilities with regard to the UN restrictions and out obligation to international requirements about terror financing.
NWP envisages its measures will be executed via the national level body, the National Water Council to be headed by the Prime Minister and constituting of all four provincial chief ministers and ministers for power, finance, planning development and water resources.
New Delhi [India] Feb 1 ( ANI ): India has joined the Ashgabat agreement which envisages setting up of an international transport and transit corridor between Iran, Oman, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
2014 that envisages 98 billion drams tax collection without increasing the tax burden.
The recommended alignment envisages Dargai as starting point of the tunnel and Batkhela as end point.
According to Deputy PM and Finance Minister Zoran Stavreski, the 2014 budget is by 7% higher than the one of 2013 and it is different with that it envisages 20% more funds for capital investments.
The Turkmen budget also envisages the progressive development of agricultural, transport, telecommunications, textile and food spheres.
The report envisages cars switching to automatic driving mode just before joining an expressway and being guided to their planned exit.
According to a Times of India report, the new architecture envisages an inter-linked set of bodies in departments such as NTRO, defence and home ministries.
Legal browser ?
- envenomed tongue
- environing influence
- environmental conditions
- environmental conservation
- environmental impact assessment
- environmental impact report
- environmental law
- environmental policy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- environmental science
- environmental studies
- eodem tempore
Full browser ?
- Enviroplan Services Limited
- Envirosafe Services of Idaho, Inc.
- Envirosafe Services of Ohio Inc.
- EnviroSolutions, Inc.
- EnviroStar, Inc.
- Envirosystems Supply, Inc
- envisage (someone or something) as
- envisage (someone or something) as (something)
- envisage as
- envisage her as
- envisage him as
- envisage me as
- envisage one as
- envisage them as
- envisage us as
- envisage you as
- Envisat and Sea Ice
- Envisat Stratospheric Aircraft and Balloon Campaign
- envision (someone or something) as (someone or something else)
- envision as
- envision as else
- envision as else to imagine or fantasize as
- envision her as
- envision him as
- Envision Human Capital Advisory Services Limited
- envision it as
- envision me as
- envision one as
- Envision Schools Project Exchange
- Envision Sustainability Tools Inc.
- envision them as
- envision us as
- Envision Visual LANSA Accelerator
- envision you as