error on birth certificate

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: All States/Provinces

My sisters birth cert. Show a different parent than what she has how do we fix this? We know for sure her parent are.


You may go to court, show the correct info, and have it legally corrected...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.