References in periodicals archive ?
Mr Lighthizer said an "ambitious" US-UK deal could further expand the two countries' deep trade and investment relationship "by removing existing goods and services tariff, and non-tariff trade barriers."
The effect of the Order that comes into force on the 4 May 2015 will be to convert the existing goods vehicle only loading bays located on the west side of High Street and the south side of Jackson Street Gateshead; to loading only bays for all vehicles, between the hours of 6.30am to 10.00am and from 4.30pm to 12.00am (Midnight) on all days.
WHILST Mr Lord certainly has a good point with regard to opening a railway station by Walton Hall Park, perhaps another suggestion would be the bringing back into use of a plan originally muted when all talk was of LFC's fated new stadium in Stanley Park - the re-building of the old station on the already existing goods line close to the bridge at the junction of Stanley Park Avenue South and Cherry Lane.
After the rollback of PaCCS from the trading terminals, all the existing Goods Declarations (GDs) were on PaCCS remains unclear, says a press statement on Sunday.
"They could stay competitive and get a much higher margin than on existing goods," he said.
Yet nearly 60 per cent of respondents were pinning their hopes on developing new markets for their existing goods or services as a strategy.
Many popular discussions of globalization revolve around jobs, while more academic debates about the benefits of international trade focus on the lower prices of existing goods. In a recent issue of Current Issues in Economics and Finance from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Christian Broda and David Weinstein summarize their research into another important gain from global trade: increased availability of a wider variety of goods.
On-Demand Manufacturing is a new DoD EMALL feature that allows customers to contact suppliers who do not have an existing goods inventory.
"If we get a lot of applications from traders we'll use ones that complement existing goods in the area."
New technologies give us new opportunities to trade existing goods and services in far-away places.
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) attempts to answer the question of how much more (or less) income a consumer requires to be as well off in period one as in period zero, given changes in prices, changes in the quality of goods, and the introduction of new goods (or the disappearance of existing goods).
Legal browser ?
- Executory trust
- Exempla illustrant non restringunt legem
- exemplary damages
- ex-employee name on firm records
- exemption clause
- Exhange service laws in Czech Republic
- Exhaustion of Remedies
- existing goods
- Ex-landloard making threats
- Expedit reipublicae ut sit finis litium
- Expensae litis
- Expert Testimony
- expert witness
- Expired registration, license
- Explanation of terms used in legal context
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Expose' a french word
- exposing vehicles for sale on a road
Full browser ?
- Existing Account Telephone Number
- Existing and New Chemical Substances
- Existing Automation System Level
- existing building
- Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance
- Existing Chemicals List
- Existing Condition Report
- Existing Conditions
- Existing Customer Management
- Existing Data Equipment
- Existing Data Study
- Existing Debt Tax Rate
- Existing Electron Beam Surface Heating Facility
- Existing Fan Club Program
- existing goods
- existing grade
- Existing Ground Level
- existing holdings
- Existing Home Sales
- Existing Home Sales
- Existing Level of Service
- Existing Object
- Existing Preventative Maintenance Analysis
- Existing Preventative Maintenance Task Analysis
- Existing Prior To Service
- Existing Product Development
- existing systems supplier
- Existing to Remain
- Existing Use Value
- Existing Use Value as Social Housing
- Existing Value List
- Existing Visual Condition
- Existing Wall Anchor
- Existing Water Quality
- existing work
- Existing Workforce Training Program