Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Based in Wood Dale, Illinois, AAR supports commercial aviation and government customers through two operating segments: Aviation Services and Expeditionary Services.
The evolution of the expeditionary Airman could not have been foreseen when the original air expeditionary force (AEF) concept was being developed and implemented in the 1990s.
The concept defines expeditionary as the "ability to deploy taskorganized forces on short notice to austere locations" and being "capable of conducting operations immediately upon arrival.
The 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit and Bonhomme Richard Expeditionary Strike Group began the rescue operation and were able to rescue 23 of the 26 people onboard.
The principal participants included key leadership from NSWC, NSWU-10, LOGSU 2, Special Operations Command - Africa, Special Operations Command Forward--North and West Africa, Special Operations Command Forward--East Africa, NECC, Expeditionary Support Unit 2, NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center Sigonella, Combined Joint Task Force--Horn of Africa, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Maintenance, Repair, and Operations, DLA Troop Support Europe/Africa, Naval Forces Europe-Africa, and Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command Raider Regiment.
Cubic is the incumbent contractor currently providing Air Advisor Academic instructors and role players to the USAF Expeditionary Center.
The new expeditionary readiness program aligns training cycles with the air expeditionary force construct, transitioning some training to meet "just-in-time" requirements to support deployments and eliminating most training currently provided in other venues.
Commenting on the CDA, she said: 'My career at the BFI fostered a specialism in expeditionary film and now this award has provided the opportunity to research and collate a body of information drawn from a wide range of collections.
EXPEDITIONARY OPERATIONS IN THE STRATEGIC CONCEPT OF NATO
President Sebastian Pinera and aides see the expeditionary force as a prestige addition to the military infrastructure, to be used for a range of missions from disaster relief to international peacekeeping under U.
Twenty-three years in the comptroller career field helped me to balance the flexibility needed in an expeditionary environment and the bureaucracy associated with garrison funding procedures.
The 376th Expeditionary Communication Squadron (ECS) provided more re4iable communication systems, improving the morale net and installing new Wi-Fi locations.
Legal browser ?
- expatiate on
- Expedit reipublicae ut sit finis litium
- expedited determination
- expedited judgment
- expeditious performance
- expel from the bar
- expel from the legal profession
- expend gradually
- expend slowly
- expenditure of energy
- Expensae litis
- expense of transportation
- expense outlay
Full browser ?
- Expediting the Process of Experiments to the Space Station
- Expédition Glaciologique Internationale au Groenland
- Expedition Leadership Style Analysis
- Expedition Medicine
- Expedition of Humphrey Clinker, The
- Expedition of the Russian Navy to America in 1863–64
- Expedition of the Russian Navy to the Bosporus in 1833
- Expedition race
- Expedition ship
- Expedition ship
- Expedition Yachts International
- Expedition, Scientific
- Expeditionary Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron
- expeditionary aerospace forces
- Expeditionary Air Base
- Expeditionary Air Base Group
- Expeditionary Air Control Squadron
- Expeditionary Air Defense System
- Expeditionary Air Mobility Squadron
- Expeditionary Air Refueling Squadron
- Expeditionary Air Support Operations Group
- Expeditionary Air Wing
- Expeditionary Airborne Air Control Squadron
- Expeditionary Airborne Command Control Squadron
- Expeditionary Airfield
- Expeditionary Airfield Service Unit
- Expeditionary Base Information Infrastructure
- Expeditionary Bomb Squadron
- Expeditionary Civil Engineer Squadron
- Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center
- Expeditionary Combat Skills Training
- Expeditionary Combat Support
- Expeditionary Combat Support System
- Expeditionary Combat Support System - Air Force
- Expeditionary Common Automatic Recovery System
- Expeditionary Communications Officer Training
- Expeditionary Communications Squadron
- Expeditionary Contracting Squadron
- expeditionary counterinsurgency
- Expeditionary Critical Air Transport Team
- Expeditionary Decisive Operations
- Expeditionary Deployable Oxygen Concentration System