Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
The sun poured down its burning rays upon the heathen deities of marble and bronze: it raised the temperature of the water in the conch shells, and ripened, on the walls, those magnificent peaches, of which the king, fifty years later, spoke so regretfully, when, at Marly, on an occasion of a scarcity of the finer sorts of peaches being complained of, in the beautiful gardens there - gardens which had cost France double the amount that had been expended on Vaux - the great king observed to some one: "You are far too young to have eaten any of M.
"Thus will the surplus be constantly expended while labor does the work.
These great works will be the form their expenditure of the surplus will take, and in the same way that the ruling classes of Egypt of long ago expended the surplus they robbed from the people by the building of temples and pyramids.
Nevertheless, these valiant artillerists took no particular account of these little facts, and felt justly proud when the despatches of a battle returned the number of victims at ten-fold the quantity of projectiles expended.
Tom had two abettors, in the shape of a couple of old boys, Noah and Benjamin by name, who defended him from Charity, and expended much time upon his education.
Her breath was, however, expended in vain; for, although distinguished in her nation as a proficient in the art of abuse, she was permitted to work herself into such a fury as actually to foam at the mouth, without causing a muscle to vibrate in the motionless figure of the stranger.
Goldfields expended a sum of $27 million to asphalt the 33-kilometre road.
A spokesman of the education department said today that these funds would be expended during fiscal year 2019-2020.
The weapons were to be expended against AAA or SA-2 sites only whenever the flight received enemy reactions of a sufficient intensity that would hinder the recce mission.
Stakeholders in the local content sphere of the oil and gas industry has urged the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to limit the amount it spends on indigenous companies, infrastructure development, capacity building and research and development to a minimum of 80 per cent and maybe the remainder 20 per cent can be expended on investment and other functions not directly related to local content development.
In his commentary about the findings of the Mueller investigation, columnist Patrick Buchanan pointed to all of the effort expended and the resulting exoneration of Donald Trump and his colleagues.
According to the available documents the total expenditure done of Rs 2.19038 billion and allocated budget of the house had expended every year.
Legal browser ?
- Expedit reipublicae ut sit finis litium
- expedited determination
- expedited judgment
- expeditious performance
- expel from the bar
- expel from the legal profession
- expend gradually
- expend slowly
- expenditure of energy
- Expensae litis
- expense of transportation
- expense outlay
- experience a loss
- experience loss
- experience unpleasantly
- experienced hand
- experienced person
- experienced personnel
- experienced view
Full browser ?
- Expendable Launch Vehicle Integrated Support
- Expendable Light Marker
- expendable lubrication system
- Expendable Media Device
- Expendable Mine Disposal Vehicle
- Expendable Mine Neutralization System
- Expendable Mobile ASW Training Target
- Expendable Modular High Energy Laser
- expendable pattern
- Expendable Precision Emitter Location System
- expendable property
- Expendable Relay
- Expendable Reliable-Acoustic-Path Sonobuoy
- Expendable Retrievable Hollow Steel Carrier
- Expendable rocket
- Expendable Shear Probe
- Expendable Signal System
- Expendable Sound Source
- Expendable Sound Velocimeter
- Expendable Supplies & Materiels List
- expendable supplies and materials
- expendable supplies and materiel
- Expendable Trust Fund
- Expendable Turbine Engine
- Expendable Turbine Engine Concept
- Expendable Unmanned Vehicle
- expendable vehicle
- expended for
- expended in
- Expended Supplies And Materials List
- expending for
- expending in
- Expenditure Account Number
- Expenditure Accounting Classification
- Expenditure and Employment Data for the Criminal Justice System
- Expenditure and Procurement Policies Unit
- Expenditure Authority
- Expenditure Authorization
- Expenditure Authorization Document
- Expenditure Authorization Request
- Expenditure Finance Committee