Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
The sun poured down its burning rays upon the heathen deities of marble and bronze: it raised the temperature of the water in the conch shells, and ripened, on the walls, those magnificent peaches, of which the king, fifty years later, spoke so regretfully, when, at Marly, on an occasion of a scarcity of the finer sorts of peaches being complained of, in the beautiful gardens there - gardens which had cost France double the amount that had been expended on Vaux - the
Thus will the surplus be constantly expended while labor does the work.
These great works will be the form their expenditure of the surplus will take, and in the same way that the ruling classes of Egypt of long ago expended the surplus they robbed from the people by the building of temples and pyramids.
Nevertheless, these valiant artillerists took no particular account of these little facts, and felt justly proud when the despatches of a battle returned the number of victims at ten-fold the quantity of projectiles expended.
Tom had two abettors, in the shape of a couple of old boys, Noah and Benjamin by name, who defended him from Charity, and expended much time upon his education.
Her breath was, however, expended in vain; for, although distinguished in her nation as a proficient in the art of abuse, she was permitted to work herself into such a fury as actually to foam at the mouth, without causing a muscle to vibrate in the motionless figure of the stranger.
However Supreme Court had not given waiver of audit of the expended sum.
The money expended as above will be recovered from the saving of electricity bills of street Lights of Nagar Nigam Gorakhpur on sharing basis.
Summary: Sidon MP Bahia Hariri voiced hope that students would take their official exams without disruption this year, stressing that the effort expended by teachers and students during the academic year must not be in vain.
The Official Receiver has been unable to determine how the monies were expended or to satisfy himself that these sums were expended for legitimate business purposes," it says.
Market players say since around 100 billion yen of the amount is booked for reasons other than market interventions, the amount expended by Japanese monetary authorities for Thursday's action is estimated at about 4.
Legal browser ?
- Expedit reipublicae ut sit finis litium
- expedited determination
- expedited judgment
- expeditious performance
- expel from the bar
- expel from the legal profession
- expend gradually
- expend slowly
- expenditure of energy
- Expensae litis
- expense of transportation
- expense outlay
- experience a loss
- experience loss
- experience unpleasantly
- experienced hand
- experienced person
- experienced personnel
- experienced view
Full browser ?
- Expendable Launch Vehicle Integrated Support
- Expendable Light Marker
- expendable lubrication system
- Expendable Media Device
- Expendable Mine Disposal Vehicle
- Expendable Mine Neutralization System
- Expendable Mobile ASW Training Target
- Expendable Modular High Energy Laser
- expendable pattern
- Expendable Precision Emitter Location System
- expendable property
- Expendable Relay
- Expendable Reliable-Acoustic-Path Sonobuoy
- Expendable Retrievable Hollow Steel Carrier
- Expendable rocket
- Expendable Shear Probe
- Expendable Signal System
- Expendable Sound Source
- Expendable Sound Velocimeter
- Expendable Supplies & Materiels List
- expendable supplies and materials
- expendable supplies and materiel
- Expendable Trust Fund
- Expendable Turbine Engine
- Expendable Turbine Engine Concept
- Expendable Unmanned Vehicle
- expendable vehicle
- expended for
- expended in
- Expended Supplies And Materials List
- expending for
- expending in
- Expenditure Account Number
- Expenditure Accounting Classification
- Expenditure and Employment Data for the Criminal Justice System
- Expenditure and Procurement Policies Unit
- Expenditure Authority
- Expenditure Authorization
- Expenditure Authorization Document
- Expenditure Authorization Request
- Expenditure Finance Committee
- Expenditure Item Date