References in periodicals archive ?
Is cohabitation ad experimentum a pastoral reality in your particular Church?
As the following story evolves, the reader encounters an ingenious but ruthless and cruel trial, a veritable experimentum crucis, to which Abraham is subjected.
6) Macedonia faces high unemployment (35%) (7), the experimentum macedonicum dilemma, disagreements with neighbours, the name issue with Greece (Macedonia's Greekness & Greeks' Macedonianness), (8) antiquisation, the church issue with Serbia, that of language with Bulgaria, broken interethnic relations (between Macedonians and Albanians), a chapter that was thought to be over with the interethnic conflict of 2001 and the Framework Agreement which implied constitutional changes in favor of non-Macedonian ethnic groups and communities that however failed to bring conclusive peace.
Feeling is the crucis part of the experimentum crucis.
ARS LONGA VITA BREVIS OCCASSIO PRAECEPS EXPERIMENTUM PERICULOSUM JUDICIUM DIFFICILE
Nesse papel, as personagens tambem se veem as voltas com o experimentum da linguagem.
Therefore the key probe, experimentum crucis, will be PLANCK, which targets the density of the field at the 2nd Lagrange point.
Its statutes, approved by the Holy See ad experimentum in 1972, were amended several times and were also approved again each time by the Holy See.
Instead I was collaborating in the text's staging of an experimentum linguae the nature and extent of which needed to be ascertained by repeated readings.
experientia et experimentum mortis, acquisto di altro insondabile" (100).
This I would therefore humbly propose, as an experimentum crucis, by which the ideal system must stand or fall; and it brings the matter to a short issue; extension, figure, motion, may, any one, or all of them, be taken for the subject of this experiment.
71) The *per/*fer root has given experimentum and periculum, the adjective peritus and Germanic/Anglo-Saxon words such as erfahren (to learn), fern (distant), Fahrt (voyage), Erfahrung (exploration), bewandert (proficient), fare, and fear.
Legal browser ?
- Expensae litis
- expense of transportation
- expense outlay
- experience a loss
- experience loss
- experience unpleasantly
- experienced hand
- experienced person
- experienced personnel
- experienced view
- experimental method
- expers corporis
- Expert Testimony
- expert witness
- Expired registration, license
- explain incorrectly
- explain the meaning
- explain the nature of
- explain wrongly
Full browser ?
- experimenting on it
- experimenting on me
- experimenting on them
- experimenting on us
- experimenting on you
- experimenting upon
- experimenting upon her
- experimenting upon him
- experimenting upon it
- experimenting upon me
- experimenting upon them
- experimenting upon us
- experimenting upon you
- experimenting with
- Experimento Meteorologico Del Verano
- Experiments and Measurements in Engineering Physics Education
- experiments in
- Experiments in Art and Technology
- Experiments in Governance and Politics
- Experiments of Opportunity
- Experiments on the Deployment of UMTS
- experiments with
- Experiments, Evaluations and Model Development
- Experimentum crucis
- expers corporis
- Expert Accountants' Association of Turkey
- Expert Advisor
- Expert Advisory Group for Language Engineering Standards
- Expert Advisory Group on AIDS
- Expert Advisory Group on Antibiotics
- Expert Advisory Group on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Expert Advisory Group on Infertility Services in Scotland
- Expert Agent Selection
- Expert Assistant for Simulation Assembly & Experimentation
- Expert Associates Guide to Individualized Learning
- Expert Center for Taxonomic Identification
- Expert Certified Administrative Professional
- Expert Committee
- Expert Committee on Drug Evaluation and Therapeutics
- Expert Committee on Farm Animal Welfare and Behaviour
- Expert Committee on Plant and Microbial Genetic Resources
- Expert Committee on Post Adjustment
- Expert Committee on Tuberculosis
- expert consensus