References in periodicals archive ?
Lucia, each measuring over 1,000 square meters, had also been expropriated for this purpose.
Land expropriated for hospitals thus provides broad reaching services for individuals.
In 2004, the country expropriated PIATCO's newly built airport terminal in the capital city of Manila.
The adequate nickels and expropriated gold objects were sent for melting in a Swiss smelting furnace, were turned into functional monetary gold and were then included in the foreign exchange reserves of the Republic of Macedonia.
This is the result of a world where plant seeds have become subject to patents, medical research is overseen by pharmaceutical giants, universities are beholden to corporate funders, and indigenous knowledge is expropriated. The good news is that people are fighting back, working to create spaces where humanity's knowledge can be reclaimed and shared for the public good.
Those plots were located within the boundaries of the Duqm Port project and expropriated in the public interest as per royal decree No 85/2006.
However, ystanbul Bar Association took the issue to the court on the behalf of residents of the village of Ay-acly where the almost 80 percent of the total land would be expropriated. The plenary session of the Council of State's Administrative Case Chambers Committee (DyDDK) ordered a halt, on Oct 22 of last year, on the decision to seize land in the village of Ay-acly.
She said: "He just thinks he can buy Scottish votes with money expropriated from London."
Al-Ghalib said that payments worth an estimated SR30 billion are yet to be made to the owners of lands which were expropriated for expansion projects.
was expropriated. The Second World War saw Merck's Darmstadt headquarters decimated and all of its subsidiaries expropriated.
Faraj Saleh pointing at his land expropriated by the government in Al-Huthaili district, northeast of Sana'a.
The government must follow the law as to what land may be expropriated and must observe the procedures set out in the legislation that generally serve to protect the private landowner.
Legal browser ?
- Expert Testimony
- expert witness
- Expired registration, license
- Explanation of terms used in legal context
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Expose' a french word
- exposing vehicles for sale on a road
- Exposition de part
- Expository Statute
- Exposure to cobalt60
- express contract
- Expressa nocent
- Expressio eorum quae tacite insunt nihil operatur
- expressio unius est exclusio alterius
- Expressum facit cessare tacitum
- Expunction Virginia
- Expunction, New Jersey
- Extent in aid
- Extent in chief
- Extenuating Circumstances
- Extinction of a thing
- Extortion and blackmail
- Extortion charge, Florida
- Extra legem positus est civiliter mortuus
- extra statutory concessions
- Extra territorium jus dicenti non paretur impune
Full browser ?
- expropriate from for something
- expropriate from for them
- expropriate from for us
- expropriate from for you
- expropriate from her
- expropriate from her for
- expropriate from him
- expropriate from him for
- expropriate from it
- expropriate from it for
- expropriate from me
- expropriate from me for
- expropriate from one
- expropriate from one for
- expropriate from somebody
- expropriate from somebody for
- expropriate from someone
- expropriate from someone for
- expropriate from something
- expropriate from something for
- expropriate from them
- expropriate from them for
- expropriate from us
- expropriate from you
- expropriate from you for
- expropriate it from
- expropriate it from for
- expropriate it from us for
- expropriate something from
- expropriate something from for
- Expropriation of the Expropriators