References in periodicals archive ?
Images were made at 12 different f-stops around f11.
No, what you need is the latest digital colour cameras with an F-stop of 0.
I feel it has been a needed contribution in a new wave of transsexual activism, very much a part of a burgeoning movement that began about the time I was figuring out what an f-stop was.
A magnetic code on each negative enables APS processing equipment to take into account such information as the f-stop and shutter speed used for individual prints.
A lower f-stop number (wider aperture) will produce a wider line.
For years, desk editors who didn't need to know an f-stop from a stopbath have been making decisions on pictures.
You can force an aperture-preferred camera to "pick" a fast shutter by using a moderate or open f-stop.
When it comes to aperture, the lower the f-stop number, the sharper a picture will appear.
The f-stop is a measurement of the diameter of the aperture, expressed as a fraction (f/1.
While shutter speeds are simple fractions of a second, the f-stop is the focal length of the lens divided by the diameter of its opening (f/stop = A/FL).
As a general rule of thumb, the lower the f-stop, the blurrier the background, and the effect is accentuated by getting closer to your subject.
The biggest advantage on set is that the light does not have to be adapted when switching lenses because they all have the same F-Stop.
Legal browser ?
- fruit of labor
- Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
- fruitless effort
- fruitless trial
- Frustra est potentia quae numcquam venit in actum
- Frustra feruntur legis nisi subditis et obedientibus
- Frustra legis auxilium quaerit qui in legem committit
- Frustra petis quoa statim alteri reddere cogeris
- Frustra probatur quod probatum non relevat
- frustration of purpose
- Fuel Poverty Advisory Group
- fuel, feal and divot
- fugam petere
- Fugitive from Justice
- fugitive from the law
- Fugitive Slave Act of 1850
- Fulbright, James William
- fulfill an engagement
- fulfill an obligation
- fulfill the commands of
Full browser ?
- F-Prot for Windows
- F-Secure Client Security
- F-Secure Management Agent
- F-Secure Mobile Security
- F-Secure Policy Manager Console
- F-Secure Policy Manager Reporting Option
- F-Secure Policy Manager Server
- F-Secure Startup Wizard
- f-sum rule
- F-test statistic
- F-Wave Conduction Velocities
- F-Wave Latency Difference
- F-Zero GX