felonies and gun ownership

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Missouri

how can a person who has been found guilty of a drug related felony get his right to own a gun back?


You may as a first step call the clerk of the court that was involved to see if it is possible to have it sealed, expunged, cleared etc., or if an exception may be granted to you The clerk will normally know, and will often help direct you if it is indeed possible.
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.