References in periodicals archive ?
For 20212022, we simply agreed that, if necessary, we will contact the Government and the Ministry of Finance again on state budget allocations, said Minister of Agriculture Giedrius Surplys.
After the recent financial crises in 2008, Islamic banking and finance again get a momentum in Kazakhstan with appropriate support of government institutions.
Andy Buchanan, Dunfermline, said: "Hats off to the Rangers board for finding the finance again to back Steven Gerrard.
We have both vowed never to have anything on finance again, we did it in a made rush when we needed things to move with.
"I could never be in finance again, not only because I have lost knowledge, but because mud always sticks," he said.
But Washington wants to arm, train and finance again "moderate rebels" -- this time against the IS.
The company began offering mortgage finance again early in 2014.
In Flash Boys, he takes on high finance again, this time the Wall Street establishment running a new--and far more technologically advanced--game.
u[cedilla]Ca81 per cent of IBB's customers are likely to use Shari'ah-compliant finance again; the results being the same for Muslim and non-Muslim customers.
After the findings yesterday, which questioned whether the men should ever work in finance again, Sir James stepped down from his latest role as an adviser at investment firm Bridgepoint Capital.
Four years later, digital data failed finance again (or is it other way around?), and once more the sting of losses motivated more advanced systems.
With the House set to take up school finance again today, the Trib's Morgan Smith predicts a new battle over pre-K.
Legal browser ?
- final happening
- final judgment
- final notice
- final offer
- final outcome
- final point
- final proposal
- final proposition
- final result
- final settlement
- final settlement of a matter
- final state
- final statement
- final terms
- final touch
- finality clause
- finalize an agreement
- finally settled
- finance again
- Finance Charge
- finance house
- Financed car and got into accident
- financial affairs
- financial aid officer misleading
- financial assistance
- financial backer
- financial backing
- financial center
- financial disaster
- financial failure
- financial loss
- financial officer
- financial provision
- financial remuneration
- financial resources
- Financial Responsibility Acts
- financial ruin
- financial services law
- financial shortage
- Financial Statement
- financial straits
Full browser ?
- Finance Act 1971
- Finance Act 1972
- Finance Act 1973
- Finance Act 1974
- Finance Act 1975
- Finance Act 1976
- Finance Act 1977
- Finance Act 1978
- Finance Act 1979
- Finance Act 1980
- Finance Act 1981
- Finance Act 1982
- Finance Act 1983
- Finance Act 1984
- Finance Act 1985
- Finance Act 1986
- Finance Act 1987
- Finance Act 1988
- Finance Act 1989
- Finance Act 1990
- Finance Act 1991
- Finance Act 1992
- Finance Act 1993
- Finance Act 1994
- Finance Act 1995
- Finance Act 1996
- Finance Act 1997
- Finance Act Act (No. 2) 1990 Act
- Finance Act New Zealand
- Finance Acts
- finance again
- Finance against Packing Credit
- Finance Against Trust Receipt
- Finance and Access Managememt Information System
- Finance and Accounting
- Finance and Accounting Club
- Finance and Accounting Group
- Finance and Accounting Office
- Finance and Accounting Outsourcing
- Finance and Accounting Shared Service Benchmarking Exchange
- Finance and Administration Committee
- Finance and Administration Division
- Finance and Administration Group
- Finance and Administration Manual
- Finance and Advice in Development Assistance
- Finance and Applied Statistics
- Finance and Business
- Finance and Business Economics
- Finance and Business Operations Symposium
- Finance and Business Services
- Finance and Controlling
- Finance and Corporate Services
- Finance and Development Economics
- Finance and Development Research Programme
- Finance and Economic Ministers Meeting
- Finance and Economics Institutes
- Finance and Facilities Committee
- Finance and Financial Information Systems
- Finance and Financial Markets
- Finance and General Purpose Committee
- Finance and General Purposes