Mentioned in ?
- Abuse of Discretion
- Academic Freedom
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Adopted son, birth mother wants contact
- Age Discrimination
- Armed Services
- Arrested for criminal use of a car
- Automobile Searches
- Bond rescinded
- Brief for Appellants
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for Appellee
- Brief for Appellees
- Brief for Respondent
- Brief for the Petitioners
References in classic literature ?
I knocked pieces into the wall of the rock to hang my guns and all things that would hang up; so that, had my cave been to be seen, it looked like a general magazine of all necessary things; and had everything so ready at my hand, that it was a great pleasure to me to see all my goods in such order, and especially to find my stock of all necessaries so great.
And to tell you the truth, sirs," continued the goatherd, "it was yesterday that we resolved, I and four of the lads, two of them our servants, and the other two friends of mine, to go in search of him until we find him, and when we do to take him, whether by force or of his own consent, to the town of Almodovar, which is eight leagues from this, and there strive to cure him (if indeed his malady admits of a cure), or learn when he is in his senses who he is, and if he has relatives to whom we may give notice of his misfortune.
But chance arranged matters better than he expected or hoped, for at that very moment, in a gorge on the mountain that opened where they stood, the youth he wished to find made his appearance, coming along talking to himself in a way that would have been unintelligible near at hand, much more at a distance.
"Let's find the rest of him, and get him all together."
It was not so very difficult, now that they had a hint as to how the man was dressed, to find the other pieces belonging to him, and as all of them now worked on the cook, trying piece after piece to see if it would fit, they finally had the cook set up complete.
Sometimes, after I had secured some one to teach me at night, I would find, much to my disappointment, that the teacher knew but little more than I did.
Then he'd get up, and find that he had been sitting on it, and would call out:
Might just as well ask the cat to find anything as expect you people to find it."
"Tell me," pleaded Ojo, speaking to the Crooked Magician, "what must we find to make the compound that will save Unc Nunkie?"
'But where is he to find the Witch-maiden?' said the first bird.
It was one night that we were in bed together warm and merry, and having drunk, I think, a little more wine that night, both of us, than usual, although not in the least to disorder either of us, when, after some other follies which I cannot name, and being clasped close in his arms, I told him (I repeat it with shame and horror of soul) that I could find in my heart to discharge him of his engagement for one night and no more.
But Providence took more care to keep them asunder than they themselves could do to meet; for, as if they had dogged one another, when the three were gone thither, the two were here; and afterwards, when the two went back to find them, the three were come to the old habitation again: we shall see their different conduct presently.
Legal browser ?
- Filed Chapter 7, now wants to refile Chapter 13
- Filed for bankruptcy - law firm garnished wages
- Filed for bankruptcy, landlord trying to evict
- Filed for bankruptcy, purchased car that needed major repairs
- Filed grievance against atty
- Filiation Proceeding
- Filing complaint against judge and clerk
- filius nullius
- Fillmore, Millard
- Final Decision
- final decree
- final judgment
- final settlement
- finality clause
- Finance Charge
- finance house
- Financed car and got into accident
- financial aid officer misleading
- financial provision
- Financial Responsibility Acts
- financial services law
- Financial Statement
- financial year
- finder of fact
- Finding Lost Goods
- findings of fact
- Finis finem litibus imponit
- Finis rei attendendus est
- Finis unius diei est principium alterius
- Fire and Rescue Authorities
- Fire Statute
- Fired employee without saying it, money owed
- firm name
- Firm Offer
- Firmior et potentior est operatio legis quam dispositio hominis
- First Amendment
- first degree murder
- First degree murder charges, bond, timing
- First Impression
Full browser ?
- Finch, Vernor
- Fincher syndrome
- Fincher, Edgar F
- Fincher, Edgar F.
- Finches of the Grove
- Finchfield and Castlecroft Enterprise
- Finchley Youth Theatre
- Finchley, London, England
- Finchley, London, England
- Fincière Hugues Aurèle
- Finck, Franz Nikolaus
- Finck, Henry Theophilus
- Fincke-Pohst Maximum A Posteriori
- Finckh test
- Finckh, Johann
- find (one's) (own) level
- find (one's) bearings
- find (one's) calling
- find (one's) feet
- find (one's) match
- find (one's) tongue
- find (one's) voice
- find (one's)/its way
- find (one's/its) way
- find (one) guilty
- find (one) in
- find (one) innocent
- find (one) not guilty
- find (one) with (one's) fingers in the till
- find (one) with (one's) hand in the till
- find (oneself)
- find (oneself) in the market for (something)
- find (oneself) with (something)
- find (oneself) without (someone or something)
- find (someone or something) a bit off
- find (someone or something) a little off
- find (someone or something) out
- find (something) out the hard way
- find (something) wanting
- Find (Unix)
- Find (Unix)
- Find (Unix)
- find /its way
- find a bit off
- Find A Cure