Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Fanny wrote to offer herself; and her mother's answer, though short, was so kind--a few simple lines expressed so natural and motherly a joy in the prospect of seeing her child again, as to confirm all the daughter's views of happiness in being with her--convincing her that she should now find a warm and affectionate friend in the "mama" who had certainly shewn no remarkable fondness for her formerly; but this she could easily suppose to have been her own fault or her own fancy.
He was nicknamed Stonefish because of Mayor Duterte's fondness for the sea.
The X-Men star, who has dated Coldplay singer Chris Martin, recently admitted she has a fondness for British men.
They used to say that a sign of advancing years was a fondness for elasticised trousers.
Chris Martin "They used to say that a sign of advancing years was a fondness for elasticised trousers.
Now plying his trade back in his native Greece, he looks back with fondness on his time on Tyneside IT was Jamie Carragher who made the early-season suggestion Newcastle United have always been known for having a dodgy defence.
An Inordinate Fondness for Beetles: Campfire Conversations with Alfred Russel Wallace on People and Nature Based on Common Travel in the Malay Archipelago.
This fact alone should have alerted all involved to the fatal flaw at the heart of this debacle - namely that it was relying on the viewer's fondness for Del Boy.
As with all Fondness Media food websites, their soup site recipes are easy to follow and widely varied.
3 : a special fondness or the object of a special fondness <Chocolate is my weakness.
FORMULA One boss Max Mosley has admitted he kept his fondness for sado-masochistic bondage a secret from his wife for 45 years.
Fortunately for him, the lady's uncle is a Roman cardinal whose fondness for snuff is equaled by his flair for matchmaking
Legal browser ?
- follow suit
- follow the example of
- follow the trail of
- follow through
- follow to a conclusion
- follow up
- follow up an inquiry
- following death
- following established custom
- following established form
- following established rules
- following in a series
- following in time
- following the letter
- following upon
- Foltz, Clara Shortridge
- fond of home
- fond of investigation
- Food and Drug Administration
- food safety
- foot passenger
- foot the bill
- foot traveler
- Footnote 4
- for a beginning
- for a certainty
Full browser ?
- fondle slab
- Fondo Agropecuario de Garantías
- Fondo Assistenza Sanitaria Integrativa
- Fondo Bancario de Protección al Ahorro
- Fondo Centroaméricano de Mujeres
- Fondo de Desarrollo Campesino
- Fondo de Desarrollo Rural Marginado
- Fondo de Estabilización de los Ingresos Petroleros
- Fondo de Garantía Salarial
- Fondo de Garantías Financieras
- Fondo de Inversión de Telecomunicaciones
- Fondo de Inversión en Activos de Mercado Monetario
- Fondo de Inversión para la Estabilización Macroeconómica
- Fondo de Inversión Social
- Fondo de Inversión Social de Emergencia
- Fondo de Inversiones para el Desarrollo de la Microempresa
- Fondo de las Américas
- Fondo de Las Naciones Unidas para Actividades de Población
- Fondo de Microcrédito
- Fondo de Operación y Financiamiento Bancario a la Vivienda
- Fondo de Oportunidades Globales
- Fondo de Promocion del Desarrollo Forestal
- Fondo de Valores Inmobiliarios
- Fondo del Petróleo
- Fondo di Rotazione
- Fondo Ecuatoriano Populorum Progressio
- Fondo Ecuatoriano-Canadiense de Desarrollo
- Fondo Europeo Agricolo di Orientamento e Garanzia
- Fondo Europeo de Orientación y Garantía Agrícola