Mentioned in ?
- a fortiori
- Automobile Searches
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Business Record Exception
- Central Criminal Court
- Clear and Convincing Proof
- Confessio facta in judicio omni probatione major est
- cooperation procedure
References in classic literature ?
Does it consist in the greater security afforded by a greater variety of parties, against the event of any one party being able to outnumber and oppress the rest?
May this difference not be caused, by the greater facility with which the eggs of lizards, protected by calcareous shells might be transported through salt-water, than could the slimy spawn of frogs?
These animals are found, I believe, on all the islands of the archipelago; certainly on the greater number.
Moreover, the old Bucaniers found this tortoise in greater numbers even than at present: Wood and Rogers also, in 1708, say that it is the opinion of the Spaniards, that it is found nowhere else in this quarter of the world.
The usual length of a full-grown one is about a yard, but there are some even four feet long; a large one weighed twenty pounds: on the island of Albemarle they seem to grow to a greater size than elsewhere.
But after I had been occupied several years in thus studying the book of the world, and in essaying to gather some experience, I at length resolved to make myself an object of study, and to employ all the powers of my mind in choosing the paths I ought to follow, an undertaking which was accompanied with greater success than it would have been had I never quitted my country or my books.
Girou de Buzareingues crossed three varieties of gourd, which like the maize has separated sexes, and he asserts that their mutual fertilisation is by so much the less easy as their differences are greater.
The variability, however, in the successive generations of mongrels is, perhaps, greater than in hybrids.
This greater variability of mongrels than of hybrids does not seem to me at all surprising.
In the same manner as in grafting trees, the capacity of one species or variety to take on another, is incidental on generally unknown differences in their vegetative systems, so in crossing, the greater or less facility of one species to unite with another, is incidental on unknown differences in their reproductive systems.
Nor is this nearly general and perfect fertility surprising, when we remember how liable we are to argue in a circle with respect to varieties in a state of nature; and when we remember that the greater number of varieties have been produced under domestication by the selection of mere external differences, and not of differences in the reproductive system.
High percentage of water decline was found in decreasing order; Ghuray Wari greater than Gorho greater than Allah Wari greater than Nur Aseel greater than Toto greater than Asul Khurmo as the fruit proceeded towards the maturing stage.
Legal browser ?
- gray area
- Gray Panthers
- Gray, Horace
- Gray, John Chipman
- Gray, William Herbert, III
- graze against
- Great cattle
- Great charter
- great fear
- great feeling
- Great law
- great mishap
- great number
- great person
- great point
- great quantity
- Great Society
- great span of life
- great station
- greater number
- greater part
- greatest amount
- greatest degree
- greatest extent
- greatest number
- greatest part
- greatest possible
- greatest size
- Green Card
- Green card abandonment
- Green Party
- Green wax
- Greenberg, Jack
Full browser ?
- Great-tailed Grackle
- great-toe reflex
- great-toe reflex
- great-toe reflex
- Great-West Life
- Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
- Great-West Life Hockey League
- Great-West Retirement Services
- Great-winged Petrel
- great/tall oaks from little acorns grow
- Greatbatch, Wilson
- GreatBay Aquaculture, LLC
- Greater Abilene Geocachers Association
- Greater Access to Affordable Pharmaceuticals
- Greater Accra Poultry Farmers Association
- Greater Adirondack Home Aides
- Greater Akron Amateur Soccer Association
- Greater Akron Baseball Federation
- Greater Akron Catholic Young Adults
- Greater Akron Men's Senior Baseball League
- Greater Akron Soccer Officials Association
- Greater Alabama Council
- Greater Alameda Business Association
- Greater alar cartilage
- Greater alar cartilages
- Greater Albany Apple Byters
- Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors
- Greater Albuquerque Bicycling Advisory Committee
- Greater Albuquerque Recreational Trails Committee
- Greater Allenspark Wireless Internet Cooperative
- Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center
- Greater ammi
- Greater Amsterdam School District
- Greater Amsterdam Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Greater Anchorage Area Borough
- Greater and Lesser Fatra
- Greater and Lesser Nogai
- Greater and Lesser Tunb
- Greater and Lesser Tunbs
- Greater Anderson Musical Arts Consortium
- Greater Ann Arbor Quilt Guild
- Greater Annapolis Swim League