Mentioned in ?
- Animal Rights
- Annual Report
- Anti-Defamation League
- Beneficial Association
- Cable Television
- Canon Law Society of America
- Carpetbag Judges
- Corporate Fraud
- Davis, Angela Yvonne
- DNA Evidence
- Employment at Will
- Employment Law
- Ettelbrick, Paula Louise
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
References in periodicals archive ?
Maintaining a comprehensive and current handbook at a nonprofit is crucial when investigations and employee claims arise.
The session will note that larger employers typically include more comprehensive policies and have a more structured approach in employee handbook development.
If your handbook was professionally drafted, ask your advisers to include a training session for managers at no extra cost.
The Student Handbook chapters and subheadings are parallel with the TARE text, so looking something up is a snap.
Employers should have a clear disclaimer, written in larger and or boldface font, at the beginning of the handbook explaining that the handbook does not alter the "at-will" employment relationship (the presumption in most states) and does not create a contract of employment.
In addition, the handbook includes rule of law narratives provided by recently deployed practitioners.
Develop a pocket-sized Joint contingency contracting handbook
Our Cisco Solutions Handbook was designed to save our customers time and energy in identifying and delivering the most effective networking solutions available," said Duncan Potter, Chief Marketing Officer for Westcon Group.
The imposition of contractual duties arising from handbook terms is not without structure.
The SAGE Handbook of Quantitative Methodology for the Social Sciences, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2005.
Burden has announced the release of a new Zoning Handbook.
The Complete Copyright Liability Handbook For Librarians And Educators
Legal browser ?
- Hamilton, Alexander
- hammer in
- hammer out
- hammer together
- Hammer v. Dagenhart
- Hanaper office
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- hand back
- hand down
- hand grenade
- hand in one’s resignation
- hand on
- hand out
- hand out again
- hand over
- hand over to
- Hand, Billings Learned
- handed down
- handing out
- handing over
- handing over into custody
- handing over legal papers
- handle badly
- handling stolen goods
- hands-off policy
- hand-to-hand fight
Full browser ?
- Handbell Ringers of Great Britain
- Handbell Ringers of Japan
- Handbell Society Of Australasia
- Handboek Beheer Openbare Ruimte
- Handbook Bulletin Air Transport
- Handbook Bulletin for Airworthiness
- Handbook For a Better Future
- Handbook for Information Literacy Teaching
- Handbook of Artificial Intelligence
- Handbook of Astronomical Image Processing
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Handbook of Clinical Audiology
- Handbook of Commercial Treaties
- Handbook of Computer Crime Investigation
- Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds
- Handbook of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Handbook of Exercises for Language Processing
- Handbook of Information Security Management
- Handbook of Inspection Requirements
- Handbook of Institutional Pharmacy Practice
- Handbook of Instructions for Aircraft Designers
- Handbook of International Economic Statistics
- Handbook of Knowledge Society Foresight
- Handbook of Latin American Studies
- Handbook of Learning and Approximate Dynamic Programming
- Handbook of Maintenance Instruction
- Handbook of Mathematical Functions
- Handbook of Middle American Indians
- Handbook of North American Indians
- Handbook of Operating Instructions
- Handbook of Operating Procedures
- Handbook of Overhaul Instructions
- Handbook of Pragmatics
- Handbook of Profit