Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
This account of the desire to know, unique within the New Testament for its philosophical import, shows that human reason usually produces only the haziest conception of this "unknown" God.
(146) Absent an explicit statement of a statute's geographic scope, courts rely on other techniques to resolve this "haziest" situation.
Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Malvern Theatre Although it would be true to say that a populist musical like this one has only the haziest relation to a biblical theme, Andrew Lloyd Webber's music and Tim Rice's songs create a happy show that has lined several pockets over the years.
Not so much a traditional sequel as a hallucinogenic rift on an entire franchise, "Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning" plays like the fevered fantasy of a die-hard genre fan who requires only the haziest sort of dream logic to connect extended sequences of hand-to-hand, foot-to-ass, machete-to-arm and bullet-to-head combat.
To be fair to the poor man, he had only the haziest idea what I was talking about, this being some 10 years ago when we were all a lot less worldly around here.
With only the haziest of memories of the country's brutal civil war, they are unafraid to challenge an oppressive regime, unlike their parents.
We also come away from Goh Beng Lan's book, with its very welcome locally-grounded intellectual biographies of Southeast Asian scholars, with only the haziest notion of what the major defining characteristics of Southeast Asia as a region are from local perspectives, what the local emergent models and alternative perceptions and visions of Area studies generated by these biographies might look like, and whether or not Southeast Asian Studies as a language-based multi- or interdisciplinary field of scholarly endeavour focused on a socio-culturally, symbolically, historically, geographically, or politically defined region of the globe is a useful and viable mode of enquiry to help address the issues which the contributors to the volume raise.
I picked up on this early, although I had the haziest notion of what it all meant.
Despite being a full time political operative, he had only the haziest outline of what was happening at the top of his party.
(107) The fact that the Supreme Court recognized in Hickman that one of the haziest frontiers of the discovery process is the distinction between discoverable business documents and protected work product documents seems to indicate that the Supreme Court understood the possibility that business documents could contain work product which would be undiscoverable." (108) Thus, any standard that would categorically exclude business documents from being protected as work product would appear to be drawing the bright line distinction that the Supreme Court was unwilling to permit in Hickman.
most had no idea what the terrain was, no backwoods skills, and only the haziest notion of how to pan for gold." Canadian government commitment to peace and order, combined with the presence of the legendary Sam Steele and his small detachment of North-West Mounted Police, contrasted dramatically with the free-for-all in the Alaskan Gold Rush town of Skagway.
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich is present in the story she tells, sharing how she pieced together the labyrinthine social relationships of Colonial New England from the haziest of references; how she immersed herself in the world of herbal medicine to decode cryptic allusions to traditional remedies; how, in order to understand the work of Martha's husband, Ephraim, she had to learn about the working of sawmills in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Legal browser ?
- having to do with
- having unique features
- having unique qualities
- having violated the law
- having written a testament
- hawk about
- Hawkers and Peddlers
- Hayes, George E. C.
- Hayes, Rutherford Birchard
- Haymarket Riot
- Haynsworth, Clement Furman, Jr.
- Hays, William Harrison
- Haywood, Margaret Austin
- Haywood, William Dudley
- hazard a supposition
- hazard an opinion
- Hazardous contract
- He who has committed iniquity
- he who has passed away
- He who will have equity done to him
- Head borough
- head note
- head of affairs
- head of government
- Head of Household
- head of the household
- head off
- head start
- head toward
Full browser ?
- Hazelwood Initiative, Inc.
- Hazelwood School District
- Hazelwood West High School Hazelwood, MO)
- Hazen High School
- Hazen, William Babcock
- Házi Feladat
- Hazi Palinka
- Hazine ve Dis Ticaret Müstesarligi
- Hazing ritual
- Hazira Gas Processing Complex
- Hazle Township, Pennsylvania
- Hazlet Area Quality of Life Alliance
- Hazlet Middle School
- Hazleton (disambiguation)
- Hazleton Area Public Library
- Hazleton Area School District
- Hazleton Environmental Services, Inc
- Hazleton Police Department
- Hazleton, Pennsylvania
- Hazlitt William
- Hazlitt, William