References in periodicals archive ?
In searching GenBank, homologs of BmARM-like protein were found in many insects, including Papilio xuthus (KPI94899.
Currently, the discriminative methods are the only strategy that is being used to detect remote homologs.
Therefore, this homolog showed the smallest genetic distance and the closest genetic relationship of all the CONSTANS homologs.
1] and its homologs, Section II-aspartic peptidases: pepsin, nepenthesin and their homologs, Section III-glutamic peptidases: aspergilloglutamic peptidase and its homologs and Section IV-serine-carboxyl peptidases: physarolisins I and II and their homologs.
A homolog to one of these receptors, scavenger receptor B/CD36, is upregulated in symbiotic A.
Should a p80 homolog be present in plants, it might be involved in microtubule organization, and help to define the microtubule organizing center in plants.
We identified a 120 kD KCBP homolog in immunoblots of extracted spruce pollen tube proteins.
4 mm; coxal sutures absent; trochanters with 7-10 sensilla, secondary homolog of T[R.
The human homolog of insect-derived growth factor, CECR1, is a candidate gene for features of cat eye syndrome.
In addition, a third FAD3 homolog was identified which was closely related to the original soybean microsomal omega-3 fatty-acid desaturase sequence.
The MALDI-TOF MS results were successful at identifying two proteins: an endo-1,4-2-gluconase homolog (BAB95553) and a hypothetical protein (BAB96202).
Legal browser ?
- homini blandiri
- homini civitatem dare
- homini gratiam debere
- homini imperare
- homini obsistere
- homini placere
- homini praecipere ut faciat
- homini suadere
- homini viam monstrare
- hominis bona vendere
- hominis caedes
- hominis nomen deferre
- Hominum causa jus constitutum est
- hominum generis
- homo maleficus
- homo peritus
- homo rerum novarum cupidus
- homo sapiens
- homo sceleratus
- homo studiosus
- homo trium literarum
- honest effort
- honestere vivere
- honor a bill
- honor a claim
- honor with
- honorable justice
- Honorary Trust
Full browser ?
- homojunction bipolar transistor
- Homojunction Interfacial Workfunction Internal Photoemission
- Homoki Nagy, Istvan
- Homoki Nagy, István
- homolateral limb synkinesis
- homolecithal egg
- Homolecithal Eggs
- Homolle, Theophile
- Homolle, Théophile
- homolog of C elegans sel-10
- homolog of mouse dual-specificity phosphatase LMW-DSP22
- homolog of mouse Foxi2
- homolog of mouse KIF13A mannose-6-phosphate receptor transporter
- homolog of mouse T cell and mast cell growth factor 40
- homolog of S. cerevisiae Cdc47
- homolog of S. pombe cell devision cycle 21
- homolog of secretory protein SEC7
- homolog of Xenopus MO15 Cdk-activating kinase
- homolog of yeast ALG2
- homolog of yeast MCM10
- homolog of yeast Nop10p
- homolog-like 15