illegal alien and school sports

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: California

im a college coach and I know a girl who is interested in playing for me however she has no papers and she cannot afford college. she has been here since she was about 5 years old. she graduates from high school this coming June. she has been at the high school all for years. I wanted to know what can be done in order for her to become a permanent resident in order for her to get financial aid for college.


There is legislation pending that may allow her to become legal--it may pass within months...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.