References in classic literature ?
The duchess was amazed at Altisidora's assurance; she knew that she was bold, lively, and impudent, but not so much so as to venture to make free in this fashion; and not being prepared for the joke, her astonishment was all the greater.
Her conduct toward my son has, I repeat, been the conduct of an impudent adventuress.
You talk nonsense and are pleased with it; you say impudent things and are in continual alarm and apologising for them.
Her professions of attachment were now as disgusting as her excuses were empty, and her demands impudent.
If there were any shifting, rock-colored Nomes on the mountain side now, they were silent and respectful, for our adventurers were not annoyed, as before, by their impudent laughter.
You are not yet finished, and you start out by being impudent to your poor old father.
To my charity have ye ever sent the most impudent beggars; around my sympathy have ye ever crowded the incurably shameless.
she says, breaking in and jumping for him, "you impudent young rascal, to fool a body so --" and was going to hug him, but he fended her off, and says:
I speak of that spiteful and intriguing Italian -- of the pedant who has tried to put on his own head a crown which he stole from under a pillow -- of the scoundrel who calls his party the party of the king -- who wants to send the princes of the blood to prison, not daring to kill them, as our great cardinal -- our cardinal did -- of the miser, who weighs his gold pieces and keeps the clipped ones for fear, though he is rich, of losing them at play next morning -- of the impudent fellow who insults the queen, as they say -- so much the worse for her -- and who is going in three months to make war upon us, in order that he may retain his pensions; is that the master whom you propose to me?
when there is some idea of being resuscitated, you say he's a scoundrel, an impudent fellow, a miser, a bad master
Her face was purple, and the little eyes in it had an impudent, malicious expression.
Yet still I wore on my face an impudent smile as I gazed at him.
Legal browser ?
- improve upon
- improved version
- improvement of the mind
- impugn a witness
- Impunitas continuum affectum tribuit delinquenti
- impure air
- imputation from criminal proceeding
Full browser ?
- Impuesto a Depósitos en Efectivo
- Impuesto a Las Empresas Mercantiles y Agropecuarias
- Impuesto a las Rentas de la Industria y Comercio
- Impuesto a las Rentas de las Actividades Económicas
- Impuesto a las Transacciones Financieras
- Impuesto a los Derivados del Petroleo
- Impuesto al Valor Agregado
- Impuesto al Valor Agregado
- Impuesto Bienes Inmuebles Urbana
- Impuesto de Actividades Económicas
- Impuesto de Circulación de Vehículos
- Impuesto de La Renta Sobre Personas Físicas
- Impuesto de Promoción Municipal
- Impuesto de Solidaridad
- Impuesto de Solidaridad Extraordinario y Temporal
- Impuesto de Transferencia de Bienes Muebles
- Impuesto Empresarial a Tasa Única
- Impuesto Especial sobre Determinados Medios de Transporte
- Impuesto Específico a la Primera Matrícula de Vehículo
- Impuesto Extraordinario y Temporal de Apoyo a los Acuerdos de Paz
- Impuesto Extraordinario y Temporal en Apoyo a los Acuerdos de Paz
- Impuesto General A Las Ventas