References in periodicals archive ?
Brendan Galloway was slow to close down the cross Callum Wilson impudently flicked home.
The ECHO looks back at some of their finest moments Larissa 2007 Voted Everton's Goal of the 2007/08 season, Leon Osman's wonderfully curling 20-yard strike against the Cypriot side Larissa was stunning - and it owed as much to South African midfielder Steven Pienaar's intelligent and impudently executed backheel as it did Osman's cultured finish.
It is the revolutionary and legal duty of you to make the parliament a stronghold against the schemes, charms and impudently excessive demands of the arrogance", he said in a message read to the packed opening session.
Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts.
No matter, he back-heeled the ball impudently past Federici and his marker to give the Swans a lifeline.
He has compiled the most productive of these into a book, rather impudently titled (with a nod to Vasari) Lives of the Artists, Lives of the Architects.
But the cult fave filmmaker earned his place in the movie history books and a warm spot in the hearts of genre aficionados everywhere with two seminal, sequel-spawning masterworks: "A Nightmare on Elm Street" (1984), the high-voltage shocker that established Freddy Krueger as a horror-movie icon; and "Scream" (1996), the seriocomic smash hit that impudently played fast and loose with the cliches and conventions of slasher pics like "Halloween" and "Friday the 13th" (and, yes, "A Nightmare on Elm Street").
But their laughter has a hollow ring, since this Nineties marriage market, where upper class young women were sold off to the highest bidder, is Wilde at his most dangerous - mocking the cold insincerities of the very social class which had initially taken him to its heart, elevating him socially, before finally ostracising him for impudently holding a theatrical mirror up before them, which revealed them for what they were.
The Americans are impudently saying that even if Iran backs down on the nuclear issue, all the sanctions will not be lifted at once.
In 1950, Pope Pius XII debunked Teilhard's errors in his great encyclical Humani Generis: "Some impudently and indiscreetly hold that evolution, which has not been fully proved in the domain of natural sciences, explains the origin of all things, and audaciously support the monistic and pantheistic opinion that the world is in continual evolution .
In response to some UNSC member states and other countries' bragging about the millions they paid for helping Syrian women inside Syria and in the camps placed in neighboring countries, al-Jaafari said these very countries impudently ignore that the policies of their governments against Syria have been the main reason for aggravating the situation of the Syrian women.
At sudden moments, the romantic impudently comes to the fore, but at other moments, I introduce some counterpoints, a somewhat more cynical look at the history" (Claus qtd.
Legal browser ?
- improved version
- improvement of the mind
- impugn a witness
- Impunitas continuum affectum tribuit delinquenti
- impure air
- imputation from criminal proceeding
- imputation of blame
Full browser ?
- Impuesto a Depósitos en Efectivo
- Impuesto a las Rentas de la Industria y Comercio
- Impuesto a las Rentas de las Actividades Económicas
- Impuesto a las Transacciones Financieras
- Impuesto a los Derivados del Petroleo
- Impuesto al Valor Agregado
- Impuesto al Valor Agregado
- Impuesto Bienes Inmuebles Urbana
- Impuesto de Actividades Económicas
- Impuesto de La Renta Sobre Personas Físicas
- Impuesto de Promoción Municipal
- Impuesto de Solidaridad
- Impuesto de Transferencia de Bienes Muebles
- Impuesto Empresarial a Tasa Única
- Impuesto Especial sobre Determinados Medios de Transporte
- Impuesto Extraordinario y Temporal de Apoyo a los Acuerdos de Paz
- Impuesto Extraordinario y Temporal en Apoyo a los Acuerdos de Paz
- Impuesto General A Las Ventas
- Impuesto General Indirecto Canario
- Impuesto Selectivo al Consumo
- Impuesto Sobre Automóviles Nuevos
- Impuesto Sobre Bienes Inmuebles
- Impuesto Sobre El Valor Añadido
- Impuesto Sobre La Renta
- Impuesto sobre la Renta de las Personas Físicas