References in periodicals archive ?
He needs to embrace the arguments of his compatriots in the Nigerian project for the country to remain one indivisible entity and to thrive and progress.
While declaring the Jammu and Kashmir as indivisible entity, the conference said that the people of Jammu and Kashmir will decide their future through plebiscite.
Addressing a seminar on CPEC and Regional Connectivity: Opportunities and Challenges, the president said: 'Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Ladakh and the Kashmir Valley are different units of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, which is an indivisible entity and has remained an important part of the ancient Silk Route for centuries.'
Article 1 of the Constitution says: "The State of Turkey is a republic." Article 2 says: "The Republic of Turkey is a democratic, secular and social state governed by the rule of law, within the notions of public peace, national solidarity and justice, respecting human rights, loyal to the nationalism of [Mustafa Kemal] AtatE-rk and based on the fundamental tenets set forth in the preamble." Lastly, its third article reads: "The State of Turkey, with its territory and nation, is an indivisible entity. Its language is Turkish.
He confirmed that the UCC and private education are an indivisible entity.
Ojukwu's former arch-rival, Gen Yakubu Gowon, said the fact that n Ojukwu valued peace and had helped build a united Nigeria made him pray to that Ojukwu would return home after ie receiving treatment in London, so "we could continue the struggle to keep Nigeria as one indivisible entity. But I am happy that Ojukwu died as a Nigerian ie and not as a Biafran".
"Nigeria is one united and indivisible entity where citizens are at liberty to reside where they desire and practise whatever faith," Hafiz Ringim said in the statement.
The people of Bahrain have always been one indivisible entity before this party rudely elbowed its way between us to drag the kingdom into a crisis that cost the national economy considerable losses.
The Turkish state, with its territory and nation, is an indivisible entity. Its language is Turkish.
From the beginning, Gilbert & George have insisted that they are, creatively, one single indivisible entity. Nonetheless, despite this almost mystical fusion, G&G are a notable example of a phenomenon that is becoming more and more common internationally.
Karl and his mountain, actually called Swearing Hill, and Sandgate were one, one indivisible entity. Now Swearing Hill and Sandgate are strange to me.
Both pillars form an indivisible entity on which the viability of EU agriculture rests.
Legal browser ?
- individual jailed
- individual method
- individual part
- Individual Retirement Account
- individual rights
- individual selected for jury service
- individual trait
- individual under age
- individual under guardianship
- individual under suspicion
- individual under the age of majority
- individual who brings a lawsuit
- individual who stays on
- individual’s nearest relative
- indivisible entity
- indubitable fact
- induce another to commit perjury
- induce by illegal gratuity
Full browser ?
- Individueel Voortgezet Kunstzinnig Onderwijs
- Individuele Reintegratie Overeenkomst
- Individuell Manniskohjalp
- Individuell Plan for Psykisk Helse
- Individuelle Datenverarbeitung
- Individuelle et Nationale des Consommations Alimentaires
- Individuelle Multiloisirs Pleine Nature
- Individuelle Praktische Arbeiten
- Individuelle Regelmäßige Wöchentliche Arbeitszeit
- indivisible by
- indivisible by
- indivisible entity
- Indivisible Kolkhoz Capital Fund
- Indivisible operation
- Indivisibles, Method of
- Indlaw Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Indo American Association of Delaware
- Indo American Chamber of Commerce Kansas City
- Indo American Hotel Management Academy
- Indo American Kashmir Forum
- Indo American Psychiatric Association
- Indo American Sevak Foundation
- Indo Argyle Diamond Council
- Indo aryan