Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Also, the voltage drops on inductor L3 for the switch on and off intervals can be calculated as (5)
When a starting pulse is applied to the thyristor VS, the inductor and the armature are excited by an aperiodic polar pulse from the CES C, shunted by a reverse diode VD (Fig.
New Yorker Electronics is a franchise distributor for Vishay Dale and carries the full line of Vishay Super 12 Featured Products as well as its complete line of discrete semiconductors (diodes, MOSFETs and infrared optoelectronics) and passive electronic components (resistors, inductors and capacitors).
The tunable inductor test structures were fabricated on 3 inch diameter sapphire substrate wafer.
Work was conducted in several areas to help improve inductor physical equivalence checks.
The nominal current for power inductor is referred commonly to self heating with DC current at the temperature of +40[degrees]C.
For the small signal model of the proposed active inductor, the input impedance equals
Inductance and Quality Factor of a Ferrite Inductor
The large amount of inductors produced in the region has contributed to the growth of the global inductor market.
Assuming that the reference vector is in sector III, the distribution of vectors and the inductor current ripple for MSVPWM2 are shown in Figure 4.
Small Signal Analysis of Carbon Fiber Inductor. The small signal analysis of an inductor is based on the principle that if an inductor's magnetic material is nonlinear, then the inductance depends upon the current passing through it .
The Max Flux Density of Discrete Filter Inductors. In order to design the magnetic core of the discrete filter inductor, the flux density should be analyzed.
Legal browser ?
- indictable offence
- indictable offense
- Indictment for trafikking cocaine
- Indirect Evidence
- Indispensable Party
- Individual Retirement Account
- inducing breach of contract
- Induclae legales
- industrial and provident society
- industrial dispute
- industrial injury benefit
- Industrial Union
- Industrial Workers of the World
- Inesse potest donationi
- Inevitable accident
- inferior court
- Inferior courts
Full browser ?
- Inductively Coupled Argon Plasma
- Inductively Coupled Argon Plasma Emission Spectrometry
- Inductively coupled plasma
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Argon-Emission Spectrometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrophotometry
- Inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectroscopy
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition
- inductively coupled plasma discharge
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Emission Spectrometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Emission Spectroscopy
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Etcher
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Generator
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectroscopy
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emissions Spectrometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Source
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Torch
- inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectroscopy
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Inductively Coupled Plasma/Mass Spectrometry
- Inductively Coupled Power Transfer
- Inductively-Connected Split-Ring Resonator
- Inductively-Coupled Slot Antenna
- Inducto-Ratio Bridge
- inductor alternator
- inductor compass
- inductor compass
- inductor generator
- inductor microphone
- Inductor Super Magnetron
- inductor tachometer
- Inductor-Capacitor circuit
- Inductors of Endogenous Interferon Synthesis
- Inductosyn Electronics
- inducts into
- inducts into