References in periodicals archive ?
Unilab has been and still continues to be one of the most, if not the most innovating and entrepreneurial large, local company.
Leaving aside the questionable quality of that research and the shaky foundation it provides, we believe this tight specification of means as well as ends can promote the adoption of new programs and practices from some approved list, but may enervate efforts to nurture a school's innovating capacities.
Second, different populations within the organization view innovating differently and this is mainly attributable to the differing work concepts of these populations.
Disruptive & innovating items The emergence of the connected TV
Funding university research makes good sense because it pushes forward the boundaries of knowledge while also helping train the next generation of engineers who will continue innovating and making America more competitive," added Scalise.
BAE SYSTEMS Communication, Navigation & Identification, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, employs more than 1,300 professionals, innovating technically superior solutions that transform the armed forces' communication, mobility, and mission effectiveness.
For more information about "Business Applications for P-to-P: Innovating at the Internet Periphery," visit http://www.
Market masters are expert at adapting industry and sector best practices while occasionally innovating ahead of the market.
The report, "The Challenge of Innovating in Government," was authored by Sandford Borins, professor of public management at the University of Toronto under a grant from The PricewaterhouseCoopers Endowment.
In the two years since the company's inception, Armitage and his team have been devoted to innovating and mainstreaming the non-PC Internet Appliance.
He is responsible for developing the product family architecture, future versions of the PowerBar and innovating new product offerings.
This result was achieved with three technologies developed by Alcatel: 40Gbit/s DWDM systems, an innovating technique to make the most of existing bandwidth, and TeraLight(TM) optical fibers.
Legal browser ?
- inner drive
- inner nature
- inner part
- inner reality
- inner voice
- innermost thoughts
- innocent bystander
- Innocent conveyances
- Innocent Purchaser
- Innominate contracts
- Inns of Chancery
- Inns of Court
- Inops consilii
Full browser ?
- Innoshima, Hiroshima
- Innosoft LDAP Administrative Shell
- Innova Exploration, Ltd.
- Innova FibaPrint White Gloss
- Innova FibaPrint White Semi Matte
- Innova Junior College
- Innováció és Fenntartható Felszini Közlekedés
- Innovate 3
- Innovate or Die
- Innovatie Methoden en Technieken Onderwijs
- Innovatie Wetenschappelijke Informatievoorziening
- Innovating Regions in Europe
- Innovation Access Program
- Innovation Advisory Board
- Innovation Advisory Service South East
- Innovation and Access to Knowledge Programme
- Innovation and Best Practice Project
- Innovation and Business Industry Skills Council
- Innovation and Business Relations
- Innovation and Change Network of One Stop Shops
- Innovation and Company Ventures Group
- Innovation and Design
- Innovation and design process
- Innovation and Development
- Innovation and Enterprise Week
- Innovation and Learning
- Innovation and Modelling of Clothing Engineering Processes
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Innovation and Productivity Grand Challenge
- Innovation and Productivity Tax Credit
- Innovation and Research
- Innovation and Research Focus
- Innovation and Research Systems Group
- Innovation and Science Council of British Columbia
- Innovation and Science Research Investments Program