References in periodicals archive ?
Release date- 29072019 - A PhD student at the University has been shortlisted in a competition to find the UK's best young innovator.
The EU Prize for Women Innovators is awarded to EU women who have started their own company.
The consortium recently added new accelerators BioHealth Innovation and MedTech Innovator and design firm partner Smithwise.
The workshops will focus on supporting and promoting innovation at the Ministry of Education, Open Data and Innovation for the Ministry of Manpower entitled "Innovation: Partnership and Sustainability," Trademarks, Copyright, NGOs' Role in Supporting Innovators and Omani Intellectual Property Society in entrepreneurship Initiative.
M2 EQUITYBITES-February 19, 2019-8x8 X Series technology platform gets CRN Tech Innovator Award
TELECOMWORLDWIRE-February 19, 2019-8x8 X Series technology platform gets CRN Tech Innovator Award
Innovator liability is a tort theory by which a brand-name drug manufacturer--the "innovator"--may be held liable for injuries allegedly caused by the use of a generic drug.
Emily Hickman, 23, from Prestatyn, was named a finalist in the Digital Innovator category of the British Farming Awards, organised by the publishers of Farmers Guardian.
Schilling, who is a professor of management and organizations at New York University Stern School of Business and an expert on the strategic management of innovation, sets out to fill this research gap by investigating whether there is "some combination of traits or resources that increases the likelihood of an individual becoming a serial breakthrough innovator."
Results showed that 76.5% of faculties knew that generic drug can be used in place of innovator (patented) drug.
For Tina Plummer, assistant superintendent for teaching and learning in Mehlville, that meant implementing the STEM Innovator program with Discovery Education, where staff had ongoing professional development and coaching focused on STEM education and career opportunities.
KejarAURORA aims to facilitate students aged from 6-18 to develop their imagination and other soft skills (leadership, teamwork, communication, problem solving, and creativity) to become an innovator in the future.
Legal browser ?
- inner nature
- inner part
- inner reality
- inner voice
- innermost thoughts
- innocent bystander
- Innocent conveyances
- Innocent Purchaser
- Innominate contracts
- Inns of Chancery
- Inns of Court
- Inops consilii
- inordinate amount
Full browser ?
- Innovative Technology of Design
- Innovative Technology Requirement
- Innovative Test
- Innovative Test Solutions
- Innovative Therapeutics Group
- Innovative Therapies, Inc.
- Innovative Training Post
- Innovative Training Solutions
- Innovative Treatment Remediation Demonstration
- Innovative Treatment Technology
- Innovative Universities European Union Centre
- Innovative User Group
- Innovative Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control System
- Innovative Vector Control Consortium
- Innovative Ventricular Assist System
- Innovative Veterinary Diet
- Innovative Veterinary Management Systems, Inc.
- Innovative Video in Education
- Innovative Vocational Education and Training in Transport Area
- Innovative Voice Technologies
- Innovative Waste Consulting Services, LLC
- Innovative Water & Sewer Systems, Inc.
- Innovative Wireless Electronic Facilitation
- Innovative Wireless Technologies Inc.
- Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award
- Innovative-Technology Demonstration Experiment
- Innovator of the Month
- Innovator's dilemma
- Innovator's dilemma
- Innovators Counselling and Advisory Service for Scotland
- Innovators of Wrestling
- Innovazione Diagnostica e Terapeutica
- Innovazione Tecnologica E Ricerca Applicata
- Innovex Medical Communications