References in periodicals archive ?
independent-remainder principle--that a statute is inseverable if its
In this relationship of warring yet inseverable partners Hyde is always-already an aspect of Jekyll, an idea given a satisfyingly doctrinal twist in Hogg's tale.
Constitution and statutes and are inherent from inseverable restraints
The formulation of rationality is inseverable from the formulation of sexual difference.
In principle, the applicability of international criminal procedure is not inseverable from the enforcement of individual criminal responsibility for specific offences.
(169) There is, then, an interrelation that is both ontological and analytical: ontological, since state torture is, by its nature, inseverable from its representational regime; and analytical, in that the critical evidentiary potential of torture images both enables and is enabled by a reconceptualization of state torture, so that images and conceptual horizons become inseparable.
Although similar to other arts in this respect, architecture had other facets inseverable from the aesthetic --scientific, economic, socio-cultural--already engaged in visual/textual competition for the discursive upper-hand, making professional authority difficult to bring under a political control whose predominant mode of address was text.
The court found that the statute did not destroy the common-law concept of a tenancy by the entirety, and that each spouse continues to have an "indestructible right of survivorship, and the estate remains inseverable and not subject to voluntary partition." Id.
(20) He took the damage caused by the self-regulating market to show that there is an inseverable tie between economy and society, an idea captured by the term "embeddedness".
"Japan and China have inseverable relations, and the two countries must solve problems through dialogue," Abe said in reference to Beijing's insistence on setting conditions for holding a bilateral summit.
"We salute the determination of President Plevneliev to preserve the inseverable adherence of Bulgaria to European values aaand the rule of law, and to call for transparency, moral and ethics.
(19) The validity of the specific provision within the Tax Bonus Act pertaining to the plaintiff's payment was considered inseverable from the remainder of the Act, and a declaration as to the validity of the entire Act was therefore a necessary step in determining the specific matter raised by the plaintiff.
Legal browser ?
- inseparable intermixture
- insert in a wrapper
- insert in an envelope
- insert names on a register
- insert surreptitiously
- inside and out
- inside information
- insider dealing
- insider trading
- Insidiatores viarum
- insignificant number
- Insimul computassent
Full browser ?
- Inset Crossed Dipole Frequency Selective Surface
- Inset Dielectric Guide
- inset dormer
- Inset Graphics Format
- inset hinges
- Inset Live Fuel Effect
- inset porch
- Inshore Boat Unit
- inshore current
- Inshore Data Evaluation and Analysis System
- Inshore Fire Support
- Inshore Fire Support Ship
- Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authority
- Inshore Fisheries Research Project
- Inshore LifeBoat
- inshore patrol
- Inshore Rescue Boat