References in periodicals archive ?
Prempeh has given firm instructions to his solicitors to institute legal proceedings against Sammy Gyamfi and Kwame Zu if they fail to honour the conditions and demands being made by the Minister and MP.
In the meantime, security services spread through the city and began to institute legal proceedings against the aggressors on both sides.
MANAMA: Bahrain Authority for Culture and Antiquities said it will institute legal proceedings against those involved in the destruction of "Ain Sakhara" (Sakhara Spring) in Sadad.
'TAKE NOTICE that if our requests are not granted we shall not hesitate to institute legal proceedings at the Federal High Court for the recovery of the huge fund that is being criminally diverted by some highly placed officials of the Ministry of Interior and their foreign collaborators.'
A spokesman confirmed the case "went before committee for a decision as to whether to institute legal proceedings".
'I reserve the right to institute legal proceedings to protect my character and reputation,' he said.
Failure to adhere to this directive will lead to disqualification from pre-qualification process," she said adding that the service may institute legal proceedings against them.
LACKED BASISShe said the MP's statement lacked basis as he did not make any attempt to establish its factuality.Take notice that unless we hear from you on the above within (7) days hereof, we have mandatory instructions to institute legal proceedings against you at your own peril as to costs and attendant consequences," lawyer Muigai told Mr Ali.
Further, environmental groups would likely institute legal proceedings in the court system to block any attempted modification or withdrawal of the ban, slowing down agency efforts.
However, that won't prevent us from satisfying the judgment of the European Court of Human Rights and well institute legal proceedings in other courts and in other countries."
Yeung BIHL's latest statement to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange said: "Following an investigation over the past five months, after seeking legal advice, the board of directors of the company has resolved to institute legal proceedings against Mr Yeung, Asia Rays and Amazing Top in connection with alleged breaches of fiduciary duties of Mr Yeung whilst serving as a Director and a director of BCFC."
"We will have no option but to institute legal proceedings against both X-force and GLL."
Legal browser ?
- instead of
- instead of a parent
- instinctive belief
- institute a comparison
- institute a lawsuit
- institute a legal proceeding
- institute an action against a third party
- institute an inquiry
- institute by law
- institute commingling of races
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute of Chartered Engineers
- Institute of Legal Executives
- institute process
- institution of commercial sites
- Institution of heir
- institution of learning
- institution of proceedings
- institution where justice is rendered
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
Full browser ?
- Institute for Women and Technology
- Institute for Women Entrepreneurs
- Institute for Women in Leadership
- Institute for Women in Trades, Technology and Science
- Institute for Women's Health
- Institute for Women's Policy Research
- Institute for Women’s Studies in the Arab World
- Institute for Wood Research
- Institute for Work & Health
- Institute for Work and Employment Research
- Institute for Work Based Learning
- Institute for Workforce Development and Economic Sustainability
- Institute for Working Futures Pty. Ltd.
- Institute for World Class Manufacturing
- Institute for World Economics
- Institute for World Economics and International Management
- Institute for World Evangelisation
- Institute for Writing and Thinking
- Institute for Young Musicians
- Institute for Youth Development
- Institute for Youth Education and Families
- Institute for Youth Ministry
- Institute for Youth Research and Public Policy
- Institute for Zero Waste in Africa
- Institute for Zoo and Wildlife
- Institute für Bahntechnik
- Institute Growth and Development
- Institute Has The Finest Professors
- Institute Historian TF Peterson
- Institute in Basic Life Principles
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute Men's Association
- Institute National des Postes et Telecommunications
- Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health
- Institute of Accounting Technicians
- Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland
- Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance
- Institute of Acoustics
- Institute of Action Research for Community Health
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Institute of Administration and Commerce of Southern Africa
- Institute of Administration and Management Development
- Institute of Administrative Management
- Institute of Administrative Sciences
- Institute of Adult Jewish Studies
- Institute of Advanced Architectural Studies
- Institute of Advanced Biomedical Engineering and Science
- Institute of Advanced Crystal Healers
- Institute of Advanced Energy
- Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science
- Institute of Advanced Financial Planners
- Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- Institute of Advanced Machinery and Design
- Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences
- Institute of Advanced Media Arts and Sciences
- Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Institute of Advanced Motorists Hong Kong
- Institute of Advanced Studies Canada-Mexico
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Education
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Mathematics
- Institute of Advanced Study