Mentioned in ?
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Children's Rights
- Cushing, Caleb
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- Eighth Amendment
- Ethics, Legal
- Independent Counsel
- Jim Crow Laws
- jury nullification
- McKinley, William
- Price Fixing
- Sherman Anti-Trust Act
References in periodicals archive ?
We're proud of this initiative and hopefully we can institutionalize this reform and make it yearly by passing the free tuition in SCUs act by early next year.
Administrators have an obligation to institutionalize agency response to officer-involved domestic violence/disturbance cases and support the officers who attend to these calls.
It is predictable to see the powerful attempting to establish and institutionalize their version of truth.
The dependence of the region's states on coercion and external powers reflects their failure to institutionalize, that is, to take root in the region's political culture.
Alvarez said he would propose amending the Local Government Code to abolish the SK and kagawads, in a bid to institutionalize the purok leaders and other barangay workers.
Cinchona Cruz-Gonzales (Party List, CIBAC), aims to institutionalize the industry cluster approach as a means of pursuing the local economic development through the inter-local cooperation (ILC) among Local Government Units (LGUs).
This article focuses on how police managers, like business leaders, can institutionalize ethics into their departments.
So why not institutionalize the existence of purok leaders?
Kazaure traced the struggle to institutionalize the framework back to 2010 during NBTE/British Council stakeholders workshop in Kaduna where it was unanimously agreed that, to enhance access and equity in education and employment, it would be imperative to institutionalize National Vocational Qualification Framework in Nigeria.
This paper investigates the cross-national institutionalization of formal civics-oriented school curricula and programs and considers how national educational systems contextualize and institutionalize these curricula and programs.
All that is left is to institutionalize one's immaturity, masking the fact that it has become a permanent state, an entropic condition.
In addition to ALM technology, the Borland solution includes a proven set of process best practices, assessments and skills training to institutionalize a more proactive and preventative approach to software quality than what many organizations have today.
Legal browser ?
- instinctive belief
- institute a comparison
- institute a lawsuit
- institute a legal proceeding
- institute an action against a third party
- institute an inquiry
- institute by law
- institute commingling of races
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute of Chartered Engineers
- Institute of Legal Executives
- institute process
- institution of commercial sites
- Institution of heir
- institution of learning
- institution of proceedings
- institution where justice is rendered
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
- instrument evidencing an agreement
- instrument for use in combat
- instrument granting possession of premises
- instrument held until the performance of a condition
- instrument of proof
- instrument of war
- instrument of warfare
- instrument which transfers title to realty
Full browser ?
- Institutionalised Public-Private Partnerships
- institutionalism syndrome
- institutionalization syndrome
- Institutionalized Children's Program
- Institutionalized Farmers as Distributors
- Institutionalized Variety of English
- Institutionally Related Foundations
- Institutionally-Priced Life Insurance
- Institutionen För Datavetenskap
- Institutionen för Numerisk Analys och Datalogi
- Institutionen För Samhälls- och Välfärdsstudier
- Institutionen för strålningsvetenskap