Mentioned in ?
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Children's Rights
- Cushing, Caleb
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- Eighth Amendment
- Ethics, Legal
- Independent Counsel
- Jim Crow Laws
- jury nullification
- McKinley, William
- Price Fixing
- Sherman Anti-Trust Act
References in periodicals archive ?
This will then be complemented by another measure which seeks to institutionalize an emergency medical services system nationwide (SB No.
"Hopefully, sooner the mayors and municipal councilors of Culasi, Sibalom and other towns in the province would be convinced to institutionalize their PESO," Baldonado said.
RA 11310, which President Duterte signed on April 17, institutionalizes conditional cash grants to the poorest of the poor in a bid to improve their health, nutrition and the education of their children up to 18 years old.
In filing House Bill (HB) 6247, he sought to institutionalize the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) "with the end in view of strengthening the solidarity of the family and freeing them from poverty."
Stressing the government's keenness to institutionalize the role of media spokespersons, Al Sharif urged the spokespersons to forge good relations with media outlets as well as journalists.
To institutionalize an agency's zero tolerance for domestic violence, the department initially should train recruit officers in all aspects of domestic violence.
Thus, one is not surprised to see Tom Monaghan, the founder of Domino's Pizza, donate $50 million of his fortune to establish a law school in Michigan that teaches "objective verities" and "moral absolutes." It is predictable to see the powerful attempting to establish and institutionalize their version of truth.
The dependence of the region's states on coercion and external powers reflects their failure to institutionalize, that is, to take root in the region's political culture.
'If we want to provide long-term assistance to our students, we need to come up with a law to institutionalize the regulatory policy, which can always be subject to change,' the senator noted in a statement.
Unfortunately, without a means to institutionalize such codes, they have little operational significance.
Gatchalian proposes creation of independent energy watchdog !-- -- Danessa Rivera (The Philippine Star) - May 18, 2019 - 12:00am MANILA, Philippines A law is being proposed to institutionalize an independent energy watchdog that will focus on consumer protection.
The signing into law of a landmark legislation that would institutionalize a national qualifications framework was a 'dream come true' for the Philippine education sector, Senator Joel Villanueva said on Monday.
Legal browser ?
- instinctive belief
- institute a comparison
- institute a lawsuit
- institute a legal proceeding
- institute an action against a third party
- institute an inquiry
- institute by law
- institute commingling of races
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute of Chartered Engineers
- Institute of Legal Executives
- institute process
- institution of commercial sites
- Institution of heir
- institution of learning
- institution of proceedings
- institution where justice is rendered
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
- instrument evidencing an agreement
- instrument for use in combat
- instrument granting possession of premises
- instrument held until the performance of a condition
- instrument of proof
- instrument of war
- instrument of warfare
- instrument which transfers title to realty
Full browser ?
- Institutionalised Public-Private Partnerships
- institutionalization syndrome
- Institutionalized Children's Program
- Institutionalized Farmers as Distributors
- Institutionalized Variety of English
- Institutionally Related Foundations
- Institutionally-Priced Life Insurance
- Institutionen För Datavetenskap
- Institutionen för Numerisk Analys och Datalogi
- Institutionen För Samhälls- och Välfärdsstudier
- Institutionen för strålningsvetenskap