References in periodicals archive ?
We are reinforcing in this paper that the idea of the production of diaries in the perspective of the research-intervention model can potentialize the institutive movements since it permits other modes of present relations in research, bringing the idea of analysis of the implications.
Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Institutive programme director Jack Glonek will talk about the third round of support available through the PS125 million national scheme which was launched last year to create more competitive supply chains and sustain or create new jobs.
In the latter sense, freedom and individual liberty have regularly been espoused by various think-tanks and politicians as the high-point of civilization which, in turn, must be enabled through an institutional structure encouraging individual institutive and personal responsibility, comprising free markets, strong private property rights and free trade.
In this way, the exergue has at once an institutive and conservative function.
Arguably, it is harder to get into an IIT than into Harward or at the Massachusetts Institutive of Technology (MIT)," (p.
Police is best understood as a mechanism for the distribution of non-negotiable coercive force employed in accordance with the dictates of an institutive grasp of authority for situational exigencies.
Known for its flexibility and affordability (available for a little as $39 per installation), ezW2 institutive interface is so easy to understand that even people with minimal computer skills can start preparing 1099 or W2 forms as soon as it's downloaded and installed.
The Universalization of the Nation-State and the historical crisis of its institutive order Origin and Legitimating Function of the Founding Fathers in the Modern Sociopolitical Itinerary of Nations (1808-1989)".
The former refers to a socially instituted symbolic system, while the latter refers to the original and creative imagination, institutive of novelty and change.
A third and current stage of the institutive process of this new social movement covers mobilizations from 2006 up to the present when, unlike the previous two stages, Spain is no longer governed by the right-wing party but by the Partido Socialista Espanol's social democrats.
Thus, any justificatory discourse pretending to the role of metalanguage in relation to the performativity of institutive language faces a silence.
Seuls quelques cas de censure institutive detonnent de l'unanime silence pieux : l'abbe Henri Guay polemique avec Lionel Groulx en faisant paraitre La reponse de la race (1936), et Jean-Charles Harvey traduit un article paru dans Life en 1942 decrivant les Canadiens francais et leur religion sous un jour defavorable, ce qui souleve un tolle de protestations chez les membres du clerge.
Legal browser ?
- institute a comparison
- institute a lawsuit
- institute a legal proceeding
- institute an action against a third party
- institute an inquiry
- institute by law
- institute commingling of races
- institute legal proceedings
- Institute of Chartered Engineers
- Institute of Legal Executives
- institute process
- institution of commercial sites
- Institution of heir
- institution of learning
- institution of proceedings
- institution where justice is rendered
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
- instrument evidencing an agreement
- instrument for use in combat
- instrument granting possession of premises
- instrument held until the performance of a condition
- instrument of proof
- instrument of war
- instrument of warfare
- instrument which transfers title to realty
Full browser ?
- Institutionen För Datavetenskap
- Institutionen för Numerisk Analys och Datalogi
- Institutionen För Samhälls- och Välfärdsstudier
- Institutionen för strålningsvetenskap
- Institutionen För Systemteknik
- Institutions and Social Mechanisms
- Institutions and Students Information Bureau
- Institutions de l'Enseignement Supérieur
- Institutions for Mental Diseases
- Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision
- Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision Directive
- Institutions in Development
- Institutions of Higher Education
- Institutions of Higher Learning
- Institutions Offering Islamic Financial Services
- Institutions Publiques de Protection de la Jeunesse
- Institutions Représentatives du Personnel
- Institutions Sans But Lucratif
- Institutit Gjeografik Ushtarak Shqiptar
- Instituto Adventista Juan Bautista Alberdi
- Instituto Agrario Dominicano
- Instituto Agronomico Campinas
- Instituto Agronômico do Paraná
- Instituto Agronomico Nacional
- Instituto Agronomico per l'Oltremare
- Instituto Alberto Merani
- Instituto Alexander von Humboldt
- Instituto Alfredo Vazquez Acevedo
- Instituto Ambiental do Paraná
- Instituto Andaluz de Tecnología
- Instituto Andino De Artes Populares
- Instituto Angolano de Normalização E Qualidade
- Instituto Angolano de Participações do Estado
- Instituto Antartico Argentino
- Instituto Antartico Chileno
- Instituto António Sérgio do Sector Cooperativo
- Instituto Apoio Programas Estágio
- Instituto Argentino de Capacitación en la Rama Eléctrica
- Instituto Argentino de Economía y Turismo
- Instituto Argentino de Estudios Sociales
- Instituto Argentino de Mercado de Capitales
- Instituto Argentino de Navegación
- Instituto Argentino de Nivología, Glaciología y Ciencias Ambientales
- Instituto Argentino de Normalización
- Instituto Argentino de Oceanografía
- Instituto Argentino de Productividad y Calidad