Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
This instrument was designed for the purpose of rendering visible on the surface of the moon any object exceeding nine feet in diameter.
Before the throne, was a large table filled with globes and spheres, and mathematical instruments of all kinds.
An instrument is "reliable" with respect to a given set of stimuli when to stimuli which are not relevantly different it gives always responses which are not relevantly different.
These are the usual nautical instruments," I replied, "and I know the use of them.
But then, at a distance which for three hours in the morning did not exceed sixty-five miles, and in a medium free from all atmospheric disturbances, these instruments could reduce the lunar surface to within less than
He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion than that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women.
I would replace the destroyed instruments upon the bridge; every officer and man should know when we crossed thirty.
Or that he did not give her the use of their own instrument which must now be shut up in London, untouched by any body.
Besides the sticks and the drums, there are no other musical instruments among the Typees, except one which might appropriately be denominated a nasal flute.
His underlings, two gnomes with square faces, leather aprons, and linen breeches, were moving the iron instruments on the coals.
It took but a moment to loosen this and raise the cover, when, to my utter astonishment, I discovered an ordinary telegraph instrument clicking away within.
An instrument of thy body is also thy little sagacity, my brother, which thou callest "spirit"--a little instrument and plaything of thy big sagacity.
Legal browser ?
- instruct badly
- instruction to appear
- instructional corps
- instructional personnel
- instrument evidencing an agreement
- instrument for use in combat
- instrument granting possession of premises
- instrument held until the performance of a condition
- instrument of proof
- instrument of war
- instrument of warfare
- instrument which transfers title to realty
- Instrumentality Rule
- instruments of combat
- insufferable harm
- insufficiency as a matter of law
- insufficiency of funds
- insufficiency of service
- insufficient evidence
- insufficient funds
- insufficient income
- insufficiently considered
Full browser ?
- Instrumented Factory for Gears
- Instrumented Falling Weight Impact
- Instrumented Fast Reactor Accelerated Component - Sheath Insulator
- Instrumented Flux Return
- Instrumented Measurement Vehicle
- Instrumented Multi-Spectral Cue
- Instrumented Overpressure Protection System
- Instrumented Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Instrumented Postero-Lateral Fusion
- Instrumented Pressure Vessel
- Instrumented Protection System
- Instrumented Protective Function
- Instrumented TEMPEST Survey
- Instrumented Test Range
- Instrumented Test Vehicle
- Instrumentering, Kalibrering og Måleteknikk
- Instrumentman First Class
- Instrumentman Second Class
- Instrumentman Third Class
- Instrumento Financeiro de Orientação das Pescas
- Instrumentors Interface Requirements Document
- Instruments and Flight Controls
- Instruments Authorized
- Instruments de Pesage À Fonctionnement Automatique
- instruments of combat
- Instruments of International Traffic
- instruments of the art
- Instruments of War
- Instruments Research & Development Establishment
- Instruments to Develop the Integrity of Lasses
- Instumentation in Aerospace Simulation Facilities
- Instutut Zaawansowanych Technologii Wytwarzania
- InStyle Magazine
- InStyle Magazine
- Instytucji Otoczenia Biznesu
- Instytut Adama Mickiewicza
- Instytut Architektury I Urbanistyki
- Instytut Automatyki Systemow Energetycznych
- Instytut Badan Nad Gospodarka Rynkowa
- Instytut Biotechnologii Przemyslu Rolno Spozywczego
- Instytut Centrum Zdrowia Matki Polki
- Instytut Dla Zjednoczonej Europy
- Instytut Ekonomii I Zarzadzania
- Instytut Europy Srodkowo Wschodniej
- Instytut Filologii Angielskiej
- Instytut Fizyki Politechniki Krakowskiej
- Instytut Funkcjonowania Gospodarki Narodowej
- Instytut Geografii I Gospodarki Przestrzennej
- Instytut Gruzlicy I Chorob Pluc