References in periodicals archive ?
Kenilworth's Grand Medieval Joust marks the first time that English Heritage has invited women to compete.
She said: "I have heard how much fun it is to joust at Kenilworth, and can't wait to be part of the action this year.
Twenty-five NATO nations and more than 1000 personnel is taking part in exercise TRIDENT JOUST 15.
8220;Our goal was to produce a complete website solution for small businesses worldwide,” says Joust Media Director Kieran McCloud.
The Joust is undoubtedly one of the most eagerly-anticipated events in our 2012 calendar.
Although God's joust contains little original material, those familiar with Witte will find this volume a valuable addition to their library, while new readers will find God's Joust an essential introduction to Witte's scholarship.
Ministry of Defense (MoD) sponsors several trials per year using the Joust simulator, which is located at DERA headquarters, in Farnborough.
This former ideal of his youth is dead (and it is impossible to avoid seeing an allusion to Lorenzo's murdered brother Giuliano, whose fortune had been identified as Simonetta in the joust he won in 1475), immediately to be eclipsed by a yet brighter star, the Sun.
The knights at the Medieval Day in Cardiff Castle entertain the crowds with an exciting joust
The Great Joust tournament takes place at the castle from Saturday until June 1.
A LINK to the medieval past was found at a North Wales castle just days before its first joust in more than 500 years.
There are three action-packed but comedic joust shows each day, Piggiwiggins - midsummer faeries - weave magical mischief, and a springtime parade happens at 11:45 a.
Legal browser ?
- joint venture
- Jointress or jointuress
- joke about
- Jones Act
- Jones, Elaine Ruth
- Jordan, Barbara Charline
- jot down
- journalistic writers
- journey’s end
- Journeys account
- Judex a quo
- Judex ad ouem
- Judex aequitatem semper spectare debet
- Judex ante occulos aequitatem semper habere debet
- Judex bonus nihil ex arbitrio suo faciat
- Judex damnatur cum nocens absolvitur
- Judex debet judicare secundum allegata et probata
- Judex est lex loquens
- Judex non potest esse testis in propria causa
- Judex non potest injuriam sibi datum punire
- Judex non reddat plus quam quod petens ipse requireat
- Judge Advocate
Full browser ?
- Journeyman and Apprentice Training Committee
- Journeyman Engineer
- Journeyman Inside Wireman
- Journeyman Instructor Training
- Journeyman Iron Worker
- Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- Journeyman Wireman
- Journeys account
- Journeys of Service Helping Upper Appalachia
- Journeys Within Our Community
- Jours complementaires
- Jours épagomènes
- Jours Hors Projet
- Joust of the Quintain
- Joust of the Saracens
- Joustava Opinto Oikeus
- Jousting lance
- Jousting the Bear
- Jousting Tournament
- Jouvay Popular Theatre Process
- Jouve, Pierre Jean
- Jouve-Cerebrals Test of Induction
- Jouvenel, Henry de
- Jouvenet, Jean Baptiste
- Jouvet, Louis
- Jouw Wereld Mijn Wereld