References in periodicals archive ?
For parties of 10 or more, entrance to the Joust is free when booking the banquet, in addition to the seats in the Royal Pavilion for the wedding party.
"Kenilworth is famed for some of the most elaborate tournaments in Medieval England - as well playing host to one of England's strongest women - so it's the perfect place to sort the women from the boys!" Kenilworth's Grand Medieval Joust marks the first time that English Heritage has invited women to compete.
She said: "I have heard how much fun it is to joust at Kenilworth, and can't wait to be part of the action this year.
Twenty-five NATO nations and more than 1000 personnel is taking part in exercise TRIDENT JOUST 15.
“Our goal was to produce a complete website solution for small businesses worldwide,” says Joust Media Director Kieran McCloud.
"The Joust is undoubtedly one of the most eagerly-anticipated events in our 2012 calendar."
The gimmick of the show is that Adams and his lieutenants take 16 men who have not jousted competitively before (a few have done the choreographed entertainment version) and teach them the sport.
Joust! is at Cardiff Castle on Saturday and Sunday, June 18 and 19.
In God's Joust, Witte's historical scholarship becomes the springboard for prescriptive arguments in the field of law and religion.
Insurers likely returned to their offices from their annual October renewal joust with the reluctant acceptance that reinsurance rates will increase.
The rousing opening scene is a joust to the death between Hubert and a knight, for the chance to save Edmund's life, as he has been accused of theft.
Take a video-game time machine back to play pre-PS2 classics such as Joust and Defender (at least for the 10 minutes it takes to beat them).
Legal browser ?
- joint venture
- Jointress or jointuress
- joke about
- Jones Act
- Jones, Elaine Ruth
- Jordan, Barbara Charline
- jot down
- journalistic writers
- journey’s end
- Journeys account
- Judex a quo
- Judex ad ouem
- Judex aequitatem semper spectare debet
- Judex ante occulos aequitatem semper habere debet
- Judex bonus nihil ex arbitrio suo faciat
- Judex damnatur cum nocens absolvitur
- Judex debet judicare secundum allegata et probata
- Judex est lex loquens
- Judex non potest esse testis in propria causa
- Judex non potest injuriam sibi datum punire
- Judex non reddat plus quam quod petens ipse requireat
- Judge Advocate
Full browser ?
- Journeyman and Apprentice Training Committee
- Journeyman Engineer
- Journeyman Inside Wireman
- Journeyman Instructor Training
- Journeyman Iron Worker
- Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- Journeyman Wireman
- Journeys account
- Journeys of Service Helping Upper Appalachia
- Journeys Within Our Community
- Jours complementaires
- Jours épagomènes
- Jours Hors Projet
- Joust of the Quintain
- Joust of the Saracens
- Joustava Opinto Oikeus
- Jousting lance
- Jousting the Bear
- Jousting Tournament
- Jouvay Popular Theatre Process
- Jouve, Pierre Jean
- Jouve-Cerebrals Test of Induction
- Jouvenel, Henry de
- Jouvenet, Jean Baptiste
- Jouvet, Louis
- Jouw Wereld Mijn Wereld