References in periodicals archive ?
Killybegs led from Librettist as the eight-strong field turned for home but a furlong and a half out it was Araafa, who had beaten George Washington to win the Irish 2000 Guineas, who made his bid for glory.
After his Not tingham win - Godolphin's first since its self-imposed midsummer exile - Librettist pocketed a Listed race at Windsor and a Group 3 at Maisons- Laffitte in July.
Librettist was fifth behind Shamardal in the 2004 Dewhurst Stakes but had no chance of revenge as a setback ruled him out of last term.
Librettist met with his sole defeat when fifth behind Shamardal in the 2004 Dewhurst Stakes, but he had no chance of revenge as a setback ruled him out for the whole of last term.
4) could take advantage of the important studies of Alessandro Roccatagliati on Felice Romani (see Felice Romani librettista [Lucca: LIM, 1996] and, more easily available for English-speaking readers, "Felice Romani, Librettist by Trade," Cambridge Opera Journal 8 : 113-45), in which much of interest is found also on the position of singers within the production mechanism - something from which Durante might have profited.
The early French and Italian librettists regarded their works as poetic dramas, with the composer expected to pay faithful regard to the accents of the words.
Both composer and librettist read many Columbus biographies to prepare for their project, and Hwang feels they captured his true nature in the epilogue's deathbed scene where Columbus is forced to reconcile the ever-widening gulf between the purity of his own impulse to explore and the barbarous intentions of those who accompanied him.
His choice of this style was largely due to his librettist, Raniero de ' Calzabigi.
Featuring prominently behind the leaders are the Darley trio of Iffraaj, Layman and Librettist.
Records consist of information on the composer and librettist, a list of arias, the world premiere date, the reason for composition, conductor, performers, other collaborators, other significant performances, its setting, and characters.
Heavy rain at Ascot yesterday has seen Hills cut their odds on Frankie's Queen Elizabeth II mount Librettist.
Opposition to the colt will include arcg-rival Arafaa, conqueror of George in the Boylesports Irish 2,000 Guineas before landing the St James's Palace Stakes at Royal Ascot, and Godolphin's Librettist.
Legal browser ?
- Libertarian Party
- Libertas inaestimabilis res est
- liberty of action
- liberty of approach
- liberty of choice
- liberty of choosing
- liberty of judgment
- Liberty of speech
- Liberty of the press
- liberty of use
- liberty to enter
- liberty to vote
- Liberum corpus aestimationem non recipit
- Liberum tenementum
- Library of Congress
- librum edere
- license lost, tickets due
- licensing of rights
- Licentia concordandi
- Licentia loquendi
- Licet dispositio de interesse furture sit inutilis
- Licet saepius requisitus
- Licita bene miscentur
Full browser ?
- Libre Designs General Public License
- Libre Service Royal
- Libre software
- Libre Software Meeting
- Libreria Editrice Vaticana
- Libres Y Locos
- Libreville, Gabon
- Libreville, Gabon
- Libreville, Gabon - Libreville
- Libri Antichi in Toscana
- Libriform cells
- Libriform Fibers
- Libris Mortis