References in periodicals archive ?
From 1971 to 1978 he continued his studies in Semitic Languages and Holy Scripture at the Pontifical Biblical Institute where he obtained a licentiate and completed the year preparatory to the Doctorate in order to obtain a master's degree in Holy Scripture.
Following a rotating internship at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Montreal in 1958, he obtained the Licentiate of the Medical College of Canada and continued training in General Surgery at the Lancaster DVA Hospital and the Royal Victoria Hospital.
Courses include a BSc Hons degree in homeopathy and a licentiate diploma from a private college of homeopathy.
His work on the vocabulary of Finnish dialects was awarded the degrees of Candidate of Philosophy in 1958 and Licentiate of Philosophy in 1965.
It is already arranging training and coaching for licentiate, associate and Fellowship courses of III.
Dartana is a Canadian physician and licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada who spent ten years working in the field of tropical medicine.
He is currently the director of strategic development for the Labels Group at Tarsus Exhibitions and Publishing and is a fellow of both the Institute of Printing and the Institute of Packaging, a Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Stationers, and a Licentiate of the City & Guilds of London Institute.
Prevented from taking any university medical degree, Elizabeth applied to sit the Licentiate of the Society of Apothecaries in London.
Undertaking graduate studies at the University of Toronto, he completed in short order both his licentiate and doctoral degrees, graduating with his Ph.
46) The 12 licentiates may account for most, if not all of the licentiates of advanced age produced by this particular competition: during the last three decades of the dynasty, the median number of degrees that each licentiate competition awarded was 150, and the majority of licentiates were between 20 and 40 se.
He is a licentiate in public accounting with a Masters degree in hydrocarbons economy and management from Universidad Central de Venezuela, where he graduated in 1988.
Multi-Agent Systems for District Heating Managements, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden, Licentiate Thesis, ISBN 91-7295-029-3, Available from: www.
Legal browser ?
- liberty of choosing
- liberty of judgment
- Liberty of speech
- Liberty of the press
- liberty of use
- liberty to enter
- liberty to vote
- Liberum corpus aestimationem non recipit
- Liberum tenementum
- Library of Congress
- librum edere
- license lost, tickets due
- licensing of rights
- Licentia concordandi
- Licentia loquendi
- Licet dispositio de interesse furture sit inutilis
- Licet saepius requisitus
- Licita bene miscentur
- Lidford law
- lie about
- lie across
- lie adjacent to
- lie against
- lie beside
- lie concealed
- lie contiguous to
- lie detector test
Full browser ?
- Licensing Topical Reports
- Licensing Web Site
- licensing, compulsory
- licensure by credential
- licensure by endorsement
- Licensure Examination and Registration Information System
- Licensure Examination for Agriculturists
- Licensure Examination for Teachers
- Licensure, Accreditation, Certification, and Education
- Licentia concordandi
- Licentia loquendi
- Licentiate in Bioethics
- Licentiate in Canon Law
- Licentiate in Dental Surgery
- Licentiate in Medicine and Surgery
- Licentiate in Medicine and Surgery of the Society of Apothecaries
- Licentiate in Midwifery of the Royal College of Physicians
- Licentiate in Music Victoria College of Music
- Licentiate in Sacred Scripture
- Licentiate in Textile Manufacturing
- Licentiate Medical Practitioner
- Licentiate of Apothecaries' Hall
- Licentiate of College of Practical Homeopathy
- Licentiate of Law
- Licentiate of Sacred Theology
- Licentiate of the Association of Charity Independent Examiners
- Licentiate of the Birmingham School of Music
- Licentiate of the British College of Accordionists
- Licentiate of the British College of Music
- Licentiate of the British Institute of Professional Photography
- Licentiate of the Canadian Society of Laboratory Technologists
- Licentiate of the Central Academy of Music
- Licentiate of the College of Preceptors
- Licentiate of the Faculty of Physicians and Surgeons
- Licentiate of the Faculty of Secretaries and Administrators Limited
- Licentiate of the Guild of Musicians and Singers
- Licentiate of the Guildhall School of Music
- Licentiate of the Irish Guild of Organists and Choristers
- Licentiate of the King's and Queen's College of Physicians
- Licentiate of the London College of Music
- Licentiate of the Master Photographers Association