lien on home

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: New York

I have a lien on my house and would like to try and settle with the company. My question is should I attain a lawyer and if so what kind of lawyer would I need? I am in New York area, would you be able to recommend a lawyer who can help us with this?


It may help yes--where in New York are you...any debtor/creditors rights lawyer could assist. A general business lawyer would also be able to handle it easily.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.