References in periodicals archive ?
In the first test, participants were shown a number of images that included humans, artificial humans, android robots, humanoid robots and mechanoid robots, and were asked to rate them in terms of likeability and human-likeness.
Moreover, the perception of being thin will increase adolescent's likeability among peers, so this can enhance DEB to achieve the thin ideal.
However, we also included ratings of 4 other dimensions of the faces: attractiveness, likeability, gender typicality, and perceived age.
TV-viewing audience, scores each ad in the exact same manner, and results are presented on a scale of 1 to 950, which represents scoring on creative attributes such as persuasion, likeability, information, attention, change, relevance, desire and watchability.
On the whole, Gluck's reworking possesses the same wholesome likeability including a winning title performance from Quvenzhane Wallis, who was Oscar nominated for Beasts Of The Southern Wild.
The study concluded that Brand and Message Recall, Likeability, and Purchase Intent were higher for a campaign that took place in May, as a result of a TV ad buy being extended to Viggle's platform.
It's easy to dismiss such measures of popularity but likeability affects your personal and professional success.
Likeability (5/ 5): Likeability is the newest app on the market that allows members to upload and share photos for other members to view, comment on, boost, and promote.
Sure, work performance matters to employers, but increasingly, so does likeability.
Swedish baker Almondy is urging caterers to tackle the perceived lack of value and availability of gluten-free foods and raise customers' low expectations of their likeability.
Osbourne said personality and "likeability" were as important as vocal talent.
Take, for example, the group's likeability ranking.
Legal browser ?
- Ligan or lagan
- light labor
- light up
- light upon
- light work
- lighten the labor
- like better
- like quality
- like to
- likely client
- likely customer
- likely patron
- likely person
- likely to decrease taxes
- likely to excite ill will
- likely to happen
- likely to harm
Full browser ?
- like your life depends on it
- Like Your Mom
- Like, Duh, Obviously
- like, love, etc. the sound of your own voice
- Like, Oh My Gosh
- like, you know
- Like-for-Like Sale
- Like-for-Like Sales
- Like-Kind Exchange
- Like-Kind Exchanges
- Like-Kind Properties
- Like-Kind Property
- Like-Minded Countries
- Like-Minded Individual
- like/as two peas in a pod
- liked the sound of her own voice
- liked the sound of his own voice
- liked the sound of my own voice
- liked the sound of one's own voice
- liked the sound of our own voice
- liked the sound of our own voices
- liked the sound of own voice
- liked the sound of their own voice
- liked the sound of their own voices
- liked the sound of your own voice
- liked to
- liked to hear herself talk
- liked to hear himself talk
- liked to hear myself talk
- liked to hear oneself talk
- liked to hear ourselves talk
- liked to hear talk
- liked to hear themselves talk
- liked to hear yourself talk