References in periodicals archive ?
Manpower has deep knowledge of local labor markets, and provides and supports programs that give young people the training they need to make themselves marketable to potential employers.
Newsweek Magazine Names Manpower to Sustainability List for Second Year Running
In addition to these enhancements, assigned employees of Manpower Inc.
We're thankful to have the support of AEL and the Korea Manpower Agency to fuel such significant expansion of our educational grant program in Korea," adds thinkstart Education Program Manager Silvia Gianelli.
Last quarter the employment scene in San Diego remained optimistic, when 38 percent of employers forecasted adding workers and 17 percent anticipated reductions," said Mel Katz, co-owner and executive officer of Manpower Staffing Services of San Diego.
Manpower Temporary Services of San Diego was started in 1977 and is owned by Phil Blair and Mel Katz.
The alliance will be headquartered in London and managed by an alliance team, made up of representatives from Manpower and SHL.
According to the report, Manpower is one of only a few select companies that can deliver RPO in all continents.
Dulsco recently brought in more than 1,000 recruits from Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar and India in response to growing demand from numerous companies to outsource their manpower needs in order to gain greater operational flexibility while reducing liabilities.
Manpower, the recruitment specialist, works in partnership with BT to find and retain the best workers at its call centres.
the job-finding, or outplacement, company, and Manpower Inc.
SAN DIEGO -- Manpower of San Diego, among the nation's leading Manpower franchises, announced today that it has promoted Tony Evenson to Vice President/CFO in each of its markets -- San Diego, Southwest Riverside (CA), New Mexico and Spokane.
Legal browser ?
- Mann Act
- Mann, Horace
- Mann, James Robert
- Manner and form
- manner of conduct
- manner of construction
- manner of disposal
- manner of expression
- manner of life
- manner of living
- manner of operating
- manner of presentation
- manner of proceeding
- manner of speaking
- manner of working
- Mansfield, William Murray, First Earl of
- Manu forti
- Manu opera
- manual of instruction
- manufactured goods
- manufactured product
Full browser ?
- Manouvrier, Leonce Pierre
- Manouvrier, Léonce Pierre
- Manowar (wargame)
- Manpack Radio Direction Finding System
- Manpack Receive Terminal
- Manpack Secondary Imagery Dissemination System
- Manpack UHF Terminal
- Manpack Unit
- MANPER Interface File
- Manportable Radio Direction-Finding System
- Manportable Surveillance and Target Acquisition Radar
- Manportable Target Locator Device
- Manportable Weather Support System
- Manpower & Equipment Force Packaging
- Manpower & Force Management Course
- Manpower & Management Services Division
- Manpower & Organization Flight
- Manpower & Personnel
- Manpower & Personnel Integration
- Manpower & Personnel Management Information System
- Manpower & Personnel Module
- Manpower & Personnel Module - Base
- Manpower & Personnel Module - MAJCOM
- Manpower & Personnel Readiness Center
- Manpower & Personnel Research & Development
- Manpower & Reserve Affairs
- Manpower Access Report System
- Manpower Allocation Requirements Criteria
- Manpower Allocation/Authorization Requirement Plan
- Manpower Analysis and Prediction System
- Manpower Analysis Paper
- Manpower and Force Analysis Directorate
- Manpower and Force Programs Analysis Division
- Manpower And Logistics Analysis
- Manpower and Organization
- Manpower and Organization Policy Review Board
- Manpower and Personnel
- manpower and personnel directorate of a joint staff
- Manpower and Personnel Integrated Product Team
- Manpower And Personnel Plan
- manpower and personnel staff section
- Manpower and Personnel Training Information System
- Manpower And Training Research Information System