References in periodicals archive ?
'The National Universities Commission (NUC), has always insisted on this and appreciates seriously where manpower is lacking,' he said.
a) One work of manpower supply, in Hospitals/Health Industry Preferably not
The Executive President of Agekke Group said Japan would collect this manpower from nine countries through nine Japanese firms.
Agencies with canceled licenses include Rufean International Resources; Ace Globe Management Consultancy Services Corp.; Federal Overseas Manpower Inc.; American Prime Manpower Services Inc.; Filhigh GNS Inc.; Danasan Manpower and Management Service; Pacific Ace Human Resources Corp.; Highway Manpower Services and Promotion Inc.; and M and P Employment Inc.
Manpower called on the government to support freedom of movement after Brexit
Mr Al Absi previously told the GDN that LMRA shut down more than 45 manpower agencies for breaching operating rules over the past four years - at an average of around one every month.
The President underlined that Pakistan could also provide highly skilled manpower comprising professionals from different fields, including doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants etc.
Their hope is that projects will get a boost in a couple of months as some key infrastructure development works across Qatar will enter a "major phase shortly", leading to a rise in the demand for manpower services.
2- Appoint the national manpower in place of the expatriate workers at any other contracts won by the company while taking into consideration the matching of experiences and efficiencies in the replacement program.
He pointed out that intensive efforts were made last year by the government, in close cooperation with representatives of businessmen, the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Federation of Oman General Trade Union, to regularise the labour market, update its legislations and provide job opportunities for citizens to enhance their contribution to the development process, meet the needs of the private sectors in terms of manpower, develop work inspection, regularise business relations among production stakeholders and enhance the technical education and vocational training fields.
The directorate is also concerned on studying, evaluating and monitoring the nature of action related to manpower control, allowances requests and making sure they conform to the Civil Service Law and its implementing regulations, manpower register, organizational structures and job descriptions.
Islamabad -- Secretary, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Munir Qureshi said that government is taking various initiatives to facilitate export of Pakistan's manpower to all potential markets.
Legal browser ?
- Mann Act
- Mann, Horace
- Mann, James Robert
- Manner and form
- manner of conduct
- manner of construction
- manner of disposal
- manner of expression
- manner of life
- manner of living
- manner of operating
- manner of presentation
- manner of proceeding
- manner of speaking
- manner of working
- Mansfield, William Murray, First Earl of
- Manu forti
- Manu opera
- manual of instruction
- manufactured goods
- manufactured product
Full browser ?
- Manouvrier, Leonce Pierre
- Manouvrier, Léonce Pierre
- Manowar (wargame)
- Manpack Radio Direction Finding System
- Manpack Receive Terminal
- Manpack Secondary Imagery Dissemination System
- Manpack UHF Terminal
- Manpack Unit
- MANPER Interface File
- Manportable Radio Direction-Finding System
- Manportable Surveillance and Target Acquisition Radar
- Manportable Target Locator Device
- Manportable Weather Support System
- Manpower & Equipment Force Packaging
- Manpower & Force Management Course
- Manpower & Management Services Division
- Manpower & Organization Flight
- Manpower & Personnel
- Manpower & Personnel Integration
- Manpower & Personnel Management Information System
- Manpower & Personnel Module
- Manpower & Personnel Module - Base
- Manpower & Personnel Module - MAJCOM
- Manpower & Personnel Readiness Center
- Manpower & Personnel Research & Development
- Manpower & Reserve Affairs
- Manpower Access Report System
- Manpower Allocation Requirements Criteria
- Manpower Allocation/Authorization Requirement Plan
- Manpower Analysis and Prediction System
- Manpower Analysis Paper
- Manpower and Force Analysis Directorate
- Manpower and Force Programs Analysis Division
- Manpower And Logistics Analysis
- Manpower and Organization
- Manpower and Organization Policy Review Board
- Manpower and Personnel
- manpower and personnel directorate of a joint staff
- Manpower and Personnel Integrated Product Team
- Manpower And Personnel Plan
- manpower and personnel staff section
- Manpower and Personnel Training Information System
- Manpower And Training Research Information System