mechanic fails to fix car, wants pay

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: Canada
State: Alberta

mechanic say he replace transmission in my car in 3-4 days. been over 2wks,car is in pieces and I want my car back. he says he wants money before we can have the car. why should I pay any money for a car that is not fixed. how do we get my car back without having to pay this crook?


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against him (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to his behavior...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.