Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
16 May 2014 - Document and personalised imaging specialist Kodak Alaris, part of the UK Kodak Pension Plan (KPP), said it had acquired the micrographics service operations in Europe, Asia and Latin America of US microfilm media, equipment, products and services provider Eastman Park Micrographics Inc (EPM), effective 30 April.
Founded in 1989, ST Imaging is a leading worldwide manufacturer and distributor of microfilm scanners and other micrographic collection scanning solutions.
As the business expanded, the "boys"--two of four Crowley siblings--spent summer vacations and college breaks working with their father representing manufacturers in the photographic, graphic arts and micrographics industries doing everything from sales to equipment repairs.
For more information, contact ALOS Micrographics Corporation, 118 Bracken Road, Montgomery, NY 12549, 914/457-4400.
Eastman Park Micrographics and its affiliates, headquartered in Dallas, have a long and proven track record of providing products and services related to archival storage, retrieval, restoration and preservation of historical documents and records in county recorder offices throughout the U.
With almost 30 years in the micrographics industry, we know the best when we see it.
Country: , USASector: ElectronicsTarget: Kodak's microfilm unitBuyer: Eastman Park Micrographics IncVendor: Eastman Kodak Company Type: DivestmentStatus: ClosedBuyer advisor: Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
The purchase of Mekel will benefit present and prospective Mekel users," said Christopher Crowley, president, Crowley Micrographics.
DALLAS -- DocuData Solutions, LLC, a Dallas-based data and document management company, today announced it has acquired General Micrographics Corporation of Waco, Texas.
Micrographics is a well-established technology that continues to play a significant role in managing recorded information.
From its origin in micrographics to the latest innovations in digital storage, the company has always offered state-of-the-art archival and retrieval solutions to its industry partners.
Micrographics is designed for information professionals who want a systematic introduction to micrographics and who are responsible for planning, selecting, and implementing micrographics systems and services.
Legal browser ?
- meting out
- Metre or meter
- metropolitan area
- metus timor
- Meubles meublans
- Mexico and the United States
- Mibilia personam sequuntur
- Micel gemot
- Michaelmas term
- Michigan v. Tucker
- microcap stock
- middle class
- middle distance
- middle grade
- middle ground
- middle man
- middle point
- middle position
- middle state
- Middleman contracts
- midmost point
- Midnight Judges
Full browser ?
- Micrograms per Cubic Meter of Air
- micrograms per liter
- Micrograms per Square Foot
- micrographic surgery
- Micrographic texture
- Micrographic texture
- Micrographics/Vault Services
- Micrographx Draw File
- microgravity chamber
- Microgravity Encapsulation Process System
- Microgravity Environment Compatibility
- Microgravity Environment Interpretation Tutorial
- Microgravity Glovebox
- Microgravity Interdisciplinary Research
- Microgravity Isolation Measurement
- Microgravity Isolation Mount
- Microgravity Observations of Bubble Interaction
- Microgravity Plant Nutrient Experiment
- Microgravity Research Program Office
- Microgravity Research, Development and Operations Contract
- Microgravity Science and Applications
- Microgravity Science and Applications Cooperative Program
- Microgravity Science and Applications Division
- Microgravity Science Division
- Microgravity Science Glovebox