References in periodicals archive ?
He said that flowers are special gift of nature and meticulous ministration is needed to preserve this gift.
AMMAN, March 16 (Saba) A' The Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development (AFESD) of the League of Arab States has allocated US$ 500,000 for supporting emergency and ministration services in Yemen.
Beijing, Sept 8 (ANI): China has repeated its objections to US arms sales to Taiwan amid reports that the Obama ministration is considering new deals with the island.
It denied victory to Iain Dowie in his first match in charge of the Tigers but also proved Pompey were taking the rest of their campaign seriously despite a nine-point deduction for going into ad ministration.
"In the US we're going to have two important events-the Bus had ministration is going to come out with its plan for turning the economy round, and the other is the election.
As part of its budget submission for Fiscal Year 2009 (which begins October 1, 2008) to Congress, the Ad ministration requested about $593 million in funding, some of which is intended to restore funds that had been requested for BLS for the current year but which, at the end of the Congressional appropriation cycle, were not received.
WELCOME TO VERSION 1.0 OF THE ANNUAL SPECIAL ISSUE OF DISTRICT MINISTRATION devoted to the Readers' Choice Top l00 K12 Products of 2007-08.
Each chapter tackles an issue that the Bush ad ministration has been less than truthful about when addressing the American public.
Ryan received a bachelor's degree in policy and management studies from Dickinson College and a master's degree in business ad ministration from New York University's Stern School of Business.
It's also disturbingly consistent with the Bush ad- ministration's "out of sight, out of mind" policy banning photos of caskets carrying the remains of soldiers killed in action in Iraq as they arrive at Dover Air Force Base.
"As the ad ministration continues its bold agenda GPhA strongly believes that it is essential that new trade agreements take into consideration existing U.S.
IRS Publication 1828, Tax Guide for Churches, broadly defines ministers as "members of clergy of all religions and denominations and includes priests, rabbis, imams and similar members of clergy." But, according to Treasury regulations section 1.1402(c)-5, in order to qualify for special tax treatment as clergy, an individual must be a "minister" performing services "in the exercise of his ministry" and a "duly on commissioned or licensed minister of a church." The services performed by a minister in the exercise of the ministry include the "ministration of sacerdotal functions," the "conduct of religious worship" and the "control, conduct and maintenance of religious organizations (including religious boards, societies and other church or church denomination)."
Legal browser ?
- mingle confusedly
- Minima paena corporalis est major qualibet pecuniaria
- Minime mutanda sunt quae certam habuerent interpretationem
- minime suspicax
- minimum wage
- mining claim
- minister to
- ministerial act
- Ministerial trusts
- ministering angel
- minor amount
- Minor ante tempus agere non potest in casu proprietatis
- Minor broke into house, allegations of selling marijuana
- minor charged with alcohol use
- Minor minorem custodire non debet
- minor officer of the law
- minor part
- minor point
- Minor stole car
- minor under guardianship
- minor under protectorship
- minoris aestimare
- minoris facere
- Minton, Sherman
Full browser ?
- Ministerstwo Wnutrennich Djel
- Ministeru Ghall-Infrastruttura Transport U Kommunikazzjoni
- Ministerul Administratiei si Internelor
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- Ministerul Afacerilor Interne
- Ministerul Apararii Nationale
- Ministerul Culturii ºi Cultelor
- Ministerul Finantelor Publice
- Ministerul Justiþiei
- Ministerul Sanatatii Publice
- Ministerului Integrarii Europene
- Ministre d'Etat
- Ministre d'Etat
- Ministre d'État
- Ministre d'État
- Ministre Venant d'Une Autre Eglise
- Ministria e Administrimit te Pushtetit Lokal
- Ministria e Arsimit Dhe Shkencës
- Ministria e Bashkepunimit Ekonomik dhe Tregetise
- Ministria E Bujqëisë Dhe Ushqimit
- Ministria e Drejtësisë
- Ministria e Ekonomisë
- Ministria e Ekonomisë Publike dhe Privatizimit
- Ministria e Financave
- Ministria e Industrisë dhe Energjitikës
- Ministria e Integrimit Europian
- Ministria e Kulturës, Rinisë dhe Sporteve
- Ministria e Mbrojtjes
- Ministria e Mjedisit
- Ministria e Mjedisit Dhe Planifikimit Hapësinor
- Ministria e Punës dhe Çështjeve Sociale
- Ministria e Punëve Të Jashtme
- Ministria e Pushtetit Vendor
- Ministria e Rendit Publik
- Ministria e Rregullimit Të Teritorit dhe Turizmit
- Ministria e Shëndetësisë