References in classic literature ?
"But I don't travel about with a miscellaneous collection of eighteenth-century historians!" her uncle exclaimed.
Mr Squeers then proceeded to open a miscellaneous collection of letters; some enclosing money, which Mrs Squeers 'took care of;' and others referring to small articles of apparel, as caps and so forth, all of which the same lady stated to be too large, or too small, and calculated for nobody but young Squeers, who would appear indeed to have had most accommodating limbs, since everything that came into the school fitted him to a nicety.
'That's the Till!' observed Miss Mowcher, standing at the chair again, and replacing in the bag a miscellaneous collection of little objects she had emptied out of it.
Finally, the last chapter in Eight Children in Narnia makes some conclusive remarks about the use of satire in The Chronicles of Narnia; however, what could have saved the book from feeling like a total miscellaneous collection is overshadowed by Lobdell's numerous pages about the different, seemingly competing successes of The Chronicles of Narnia and J.
The 37,000-SF building unifies a miscellaneous collection of public buildings and landscapes at the southwest corner of rhe town's one-mile grid.
What unifies this miscellaneous collection of anecdotes is that they all relate unusual and news-worthy events from which admonitory lessons may be drawn.
"Philip Robinson had a real nose for important manuscripts and early printed books but it's a bit of a miscellaneous collection because he didn't specifically collect any one thing," explains Dr Williamson, senior lecturer in the university's school of arts and cultures.
In fact, the recently published anthology, Yfir saltan mar, a miscellaneous collection of Borges's poems in Spanish accompanied with all their published translations taken from various journals and newspapers in Iceland, reveals that the reception history of Borges's poems in Iceland has been marked by an interest in Borges's fascination for this country.
A miscellaneous collection of handbills, programs and prospectuses for performances given at Wigmore Hall, London between 1938 and 1966, held loosely and arranged chronologically across the boxes of the Ernst Henschel collection (1892-1966)
Buinicki traces the scattered origins of the cluster to the earliest editions of Leaves and reviews interpretations of the cluster's final form in the 1881 edition, from a "miscellaneous collection" of "experiences and poetic inspirations," according to Gay Wilson Allen, to a "carefully composed unity," according to James E.
With its origins in the fruitful Katherine Mansfield Centenary Conference at Birkbeck in 2008, this volume admittedly presents a very diverse and rather miscellaneous collection of responses to Mansfield's literary output.
For years I've used a miscellaneous collection of sandbags: cloth, nylon, military surplus and, from time to time, even foam plastic blocks.
Legal browser ?
- Miscarriage of Justice
- miscellaneous collection
- mischief rule
- misconduct oneself
Full browser ?
- Miscellaneous Account Number
- Miscellaneous and Incidental Expenses
- Miscellaneous Armament Unit
- Miscellaneous Auxiliary
- Miscellaneous Capital Related Expense
- Miscellaneous Capital Work
- Miscellaneous Capital Work Order
- Miscellaneous Car Conversion
- Miscellaneous Charge Order
- Miscellaneous Charges Order
- miscellaneous collection
- Miscellaneous Command Ship
- Miscellaneous Common Assault
- Miscellaneous Computed Malfunction
- Miscellaneous Control Subsystem
- Miscellaneous Data Analysis and Air Quality Simulation Studies
- Miscellaneous Disorder Offences
- Miscellaneous Electric Load
- Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment Spaces
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Miscellaneous Equipment Customer Premise
- Miscellaneous Equipment DLEC Data
- Miscellaneous Equipment Office Equipment
- Miscellaneous Equipment Specification
- Miscellaneous Equipment Specifications
- Miscellaneous Exercise
- Miscellaneous Exercise Chronological File
- Miscellaneous Expense Allowance
- Miscellaneous Expense Report
- miscellaneous expenses
- Miscellaneous Eye Expressions
- Miscellaneous Facial Expressions
- Miscellaneous Federal Agencies
- Miscellaneous Flyleaf Songs
- MISCellaneous Frame
- Miscellaneous Fraud
- Miscellaneous General Service
- Miscellaneous Hydrocarbon
- Miscellaneous Income
- Miscellaneous Incomes
- Miscellaneous Inflammatory Rheumatic Disease